Historical speed files USA   

Historical speed files USA

Postby igoprimo » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 am

Anyone know where to find historical speed files, and proximity alerts for igo primo for the USA?

Also where do you officialy download all the files for igo primo. Like the dem, tts pro, and all the licenses? I see on igomyway.com that many functions require additional files and licenses but I don't see nowhere on their website to get them from. And where is the user manual? Maybe I'm seriously missing something but I have looked hard and haven't found them from an official source. Not to say that you guys here at navitotal aren't great but I would like to at least know where to officially get the files. I already have the files that I mentioned (dem, tts pro, and some of the licenses) and I downloaded them from here but I would like to know the official place to get these files.

I apprecitate the quick responses here and thanks for any info anyone can give me! Remember I'm just a newbie!!:)
igoprimo offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Fatboyfun » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:01 am

[Please Register or Login to download file] is where you can officially get maps and other stuff for supported devices
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby igoprimo » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:35 am

Thanks for the reply but the problem is that I have an off-brand chinese pna that isn't supported by the naviextras toolbox and isn't in the list of devices on naviextras.com:(. So I can't get the files from those places so I came here and I see the historical speed files for europe and the proximity alerts for europe but i can't find them for the USA. Honestly I have looked at all the post on here but I haven't found them. I almost have the complete igo primo 1.2(thanks to navitotal) but I'm missing these two files. If anyone knows where to get them from and doesn't mind sharing them I sure would appreciate it.
igoprimo offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby Fatboyfun » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:28 pm

Here is a link to the US redlight camera file...

:link:
Currently sleeping...
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core