Help with installing GPS   

Help with installing GPS

Postby GPSNAVV » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi.

I recently bought this GPS nav system: http://www.ebay.de/itm/8-VW-AUTO-Radio-DVD-GPS-Navigation-VW-Golf-5-6-TOURAN-Passat3C-POLO-Tigua-NAVI-/231453738484?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item35e3b7c5f4

The GPS navigation system is now installed with Kudos Navigator system, with minimal map coverage. I'm looking to try to remove this system and install either iGO or Garmin, as it looks like this system supports that. It also looks like i will need to install double bin on this system. I have tried to search through the forum to find some tutorials on doing so, but it looks like almost all tutorials aren't up to date and almost all links are dead. First of all im having trouble finding out if my GPS system is 800*480 or smaller. It looks like the whole screen is on 800*480 resolution, but im not sure if the GPS is also, and the link to the file on the tutorial which is suppose to help me find this is dead. Does anybody have this file located somewhere?

Can anybody help me with a up to date tutorial on installing either iGO or Garmin with 2bin, and which of these two is the best to install on my GPS navigation system?

Best regards.
GPSNAVV offline

Return to General Discussions about iGO core