Can I use my car as the GPS Arrow?   

Can I use my car as the GPS Arrow?

Postby gieleuh » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Is it possible to change the arrow to my own car? How can this be done? Any guides here? I just need one car, not a new skin or a car collection.

I have a built in Sat Nav unit with the latest IGO8, it can be updated using an SD card...

Thanks!!
gieleuh offline

Postby chas521 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:09 pm

gieleuh wrote:Is it possible to change the arrow to my own car? How can this be done? Any guides here? I just need one car, not a new skin or a car collection.

I have a built in Sat Nav unit with the latest IGO8, it can be updated using an SD card...

Thanks!!

Unfortunately no in iGO8 except with an additional skin and a car collection file. Sort of yes in Primo using the car collection built-in.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby gieleuh » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:47 pm

So what should I do to get my car on the screen? Is there any easy how-to available? I do NOT want other satnav screen/layout, just my car.. So if its possible to use the additional skin only for the cars, I'll try!

I guess my IGO version is 8.3.4 etc (Eclipse AVN726)
gieleuh offline

Postby chas521 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm

gieleuh wrote:So what should I do to get my car on the screen? Is there any easy how-to available? I do NOT want other satnav screen/layout, just my car.. So if its possible to use the additional skin only for the cars, I'll try!

I guess my IGO version is 8.3.4 etc (Eclipse AVN726)

When I said sort of for Primo, it goes for iGO8 as well. A car collection is only general and will NOT be your exact car or maybe even color. It's like a little cartoon car.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core