Acer p610   

Acer p610

Postby belmiroc » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:46 pm

can anyone tell me wich igo version can i put on my device to run
with tts voices and speedcam alerts and portuguese voices.

Thanks.
belmiroc offline

Postby nabi » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:27 pm

You are in luck because the p610 is Windows CE 5, so IGO won't be a problem. TTS however will be because the memory is only 64MB.
Any iGO 8.3 will do, Primo will possibly (in theory 128 MB required, but Primo is claimed to run on 64MB).
Take a look at our program subforum. You will find links and tutorial to set up iGO.
The present program, where is it located? Can you explore your device? I think there is a folder called programs in your internal memory?
Replacing the present navigation program, but keeping the present location of the exe, is a trick worth trying to easily start iGO. Back up the existing situation before you start making changes
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby chas521 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:33 pm

nabi wrote:You are in luck because the p610 is Windows CE 5, so IGO won't be a problem. TTS however will be because the memory is only 64MB.
Any iGO 8.3 will do, Primo will possibly (in theory 128 MB required, but Primo is claimed to run on 64MB).
Take a look at our program subforum. You will find links and tutorial to set up iGO.
The present program, where is it located? Can you explore your device? I think there is a folder called programs in your internal memory?
Replacing the present navigation program, but keeping the present location of the exe, is a trick worth trying to easily start iGO. Back up the existing situation before you start making changes

Actually, he should be OK even with TTS. My Mio C320 is 64MB RAM and it works wonderfully.

iGO8.3 http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?6880-Igo8-March-5-2011
Primo http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?5500-November-Primo-1.1-from-my-device

Port. TTS for iGO 8.3 only - actually forgot that I modified Primo to accept iGO 8.3 TTS http://www.navitotal.com/showthread.php?912-TTS-voices-and-components
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about iGO core