Topoactive maps updates on non "supported" devices   

Topoactive maps updates on non "supported" devices

Postby skinnie » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:53 pm

Hello all,
First sorry for the tittle, it may be a little confusing.
Here is my question/situation:
Before I had an Etrex 30X that came with some old maps (Topo 3.0 if not mistaken). I grabbed newer topoactive maps, and then, everytime a new version of this maps came, the update would appear on Garmin Express.
I can't remember if at that time I did something else (there was a tool called garmin life time updates, but i tried and it can't connect to servers).
I did the same to Garmin 530, but I don't get the updates via garmin express, any hint?
skinnie offline

Re: Topoactive maps updates on non "supported" devices

Postby GarmanNuvi » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:39 pm

skinnie wrote:Hello all,
First sorry for the tittle, it may be a little confusing.
Here is my question/situation:
Before I had an Etrex 30X that came with some old maps (Topo 3.0 if not mistaken). I grabbed newer topoactive maps, and then, everytime a new version of this maps came, the update would appear on Garmin Express.
I can't remember if at that time I did something else (there was a tool called garmin life time updates, but i tried and it can't connect to servers).
I did the same to Garmin 530, but I don't get the updates via garmin express, any hint?

Your are right the title is confusing :lol:
"I grabbed newer topoactive maps" does this mean you bought them for your Etrex 30 through Garmin Express you no longer have ?
If this is the case the updates are connected to the device.
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Return to General Discussions about Garmin