plsss for hellp for IGO, how to put garmin on it???   

plsss for hellp for IGO, how to put garmin on it???

Postby mme-bt » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:33 pm

heloo to alll who reed this, need me help, need me some tutorials who will help me to instal garmin navigation on my Igo gps with windows CE, how can do that and garmin to work on this GPS. thanks to alll for help :scratch_one-s_head_
mme-bt offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby chas521 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 pm

mme-bt wrote:heloo to alll who reed this, need me help, need me some tutorials who will help me to instal garmin navigation on my Igo gps with windows CE, how can do that and garmin to work on this GPS. thanks to alll for help :scratch_one-s_head_

You may want to start by reading this: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?1274-Garmin-Mobile-XT-for-WinCE5.0-program
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby mme-bt » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:13 pm

need me instruction how off (igo) program on start up.... and what need to do to seee on display win ce..... thanks.....I this try reeed that but go soo hard...becouse my englesh language is not sooo goood... :wallbash::cray::cray:

thanks soooo much
mme-bt offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby chas521 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:12 pm

mme-bt wrote:need me instruction how off (igo) program on start up.... and what need to do to seee on display win ce..... thanks.....I this try reeed that but go soo hard...becouse my englesh language is not sooo goood... :wallbash::cray::cray:

thanks soooo much

Yes, I can see how it is very difficult when your English is weak but go slowly. Everything you need is there.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about Garmin