Need help installing blue vision on my gpsmap 421   

Need help installing blue vision on my gpsmap 421

Postby sub1427 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 am

Hey new to all this and am looking for some help... Can anyone help walk me through the process of getting the map on the SD card and working on my unit. I currently have an unlocked version HXUS039R and would like to put it on. Im on a mac what do I need to do to get this running? Also does anyone have US004R? that would be much better for me because I'm new to boating and would prefer not to smash into any rocks in the long island sound. Thanks for your help in advance.
sub1427 offline

Postby Black Wolf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

sub1427 wrote:Hey new to all this and am looking for some help... Can anyone help walk me through the process of getting the map on the SD card and working on my unit. I currently have an unlocked version HXUS039R and would like to put it on. Im on a mac what do I need to do to get this running? Also does anyone have US004R? that would be much better for me because I'm new to boating and would prefer not to smash into any rocks in the long island sound. Thanks for your help in advance.

Try to read instruction included in threads with maps! Next time don't be lazzy to USE BUTTON SEARCH, READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!!!

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?1548-New-Gpsmap-421-How-to-install-Bluechart-G2-Vision
I'm all what I'm not!

NO PM SUPPORT, All your questions, write to the FORUM!

USE BUTTON THANKS INSTEAD WRITING THANKS!!!
Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

Return to General Discussions about Garmin