Mobile XT how to turn off text label for speedcam, and how    

Mobile XT how to turn off text label for speedcam, and how

Postby Pepin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:42 am

Hi,

Got Mobile XT working on my car PND Eonon E1025 running WinCE5.0. Works fine but am unfamiliar with the program and can't find an answer on following:

I got Speedcams working and they come up with a nice camera icon and audible sound. However, they also come with a black text box/field with warning: Warning Speedcam... etc. This text field covers part of the map where the camera is and thus it covers partially the icon and as they are mostly on intersections it covers the intersection. How can I turn off the text box?... The audible warning and icon are sufficient. I looked through all the settings and can't seem to figure this one out.

I also noticed that my arrival time is often a couple of hours longer than should be? I am not sure if this is related to possible time zone settings in WinCE5.0, which I will look into tomorrow.

In addition I can't seem to find settings to change from AM/PM to 24 hour clock? Would anyone know where I could set this?

Thanks,
Pepin offline

Postby Pepin » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 am

I still have the above question about the speed camera text box. See print screen attachment below.

However, I wanted to let you guys know that indeed...

-The trip arrival time can be a few hours different due to WinCE being in a different Time Zone. (see print screen attachment)

-The 24 hour format also can be set in WinCE regional settings and this will show through in XT.
Pepin offline

Return to General Discussions about Garmin