I am just clueless   

I am just clueless

Postby gaziz169 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:54 pm

Hi guys, just bought new car (I'm in Europe) it uses gamin maps, currently has 2015 maps, I downloaded the CN Europe 2023 image by firefox58 (thank you) put it on my stick, off to car, woo hoo validating update... Then it said... Nah this isn't the file you need, installed is OEM CN EUROPE 2015. What do i do now!! Sorry I did say I was clueless.
gaziz169 offline

Re: I am just clueless

Postby GarmanNuvi » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:40 am

gaziz169 wrote:Hi guys, just bought new car (I'm in Europe) it uses gamin maps, currently has 2015 maps, I downloaded the CN Europe 2023 image by firefox58 (thank you) put it on my stick, off to car, woo hoo validating update... Then it said... Nah this isn't the file you need, installed is OEM CN EUROPE 2015. What do i do now!! Sorry I did say I was clueless.

More information/details then you can see what others have said in the thread relating to you car/system
car-navigation-system/

Using the "thumbs Up" button as a common courtesy and we can also see what maps you have tried.
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Return to General Discussions about Garmin