?HELLPP!!! for mio moov 200   

?HELLPP!!! for mio moov 200

Postby mme-bt » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:46 pm

need me help.... I have mio moov 200 and wana instal garmin apolikation on it. can do that and how.... if someone know I plss for help.... need me procedure for that instalation.... thanks alot
mme-bt offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby chas521 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:51 pm

mme-bt wrote:need me help.... I have mio moov 200 and wana instal garmin apolikation on it. can do that and how.... if someone know I plss for help.... need me procedure for that instalation.... thanks alot

STOP duplicating threads. You already posted here and I answered: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?3597-plsss-for-hellp-for-IGO-how-to-put-garmin-on-it
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby PiEtU » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:52 pm

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?140-Mio-Device-Unlock
start here and come back later....we cant know what you are done and what not so read all helps first
PiEtU offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby chas521 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:53 pm

I already answered him. See my post above.

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby mme-bt » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:02 pm

soory becousew again asck..... that ios sooo biig teme there and I cant understand good.....I think have some sample and someone who know will trell shortly... :( howere thanks for good unswer...
mme-bt offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby chas521 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:09 pm

mme-bt wrote:soory becousew again asck..... that ios sooo biig teme there and I cant understand good.....I think have some sample and someone who know will trell shortly... :( howere thanks for good unswer...

Believe me, we gave you the answer that you required. Pietu directed you to the unlock page where you can find the unlock for the MOOV series. The unlock is the first thing that you must do or the program simply will not work. I then directed you to the thread where you can find the Garmin program. I told you to go slowly so you do not make mistakes. Your device is not in front of either of us so it is up to you to do the work. Perhaps you can find someone near you that has a better understanding of English.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussions about Garmin