Garmin nuvi 3490LM   

Garmin nuvi 3490LM

Postby AjdiNNN » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:43 pm

Hi i have Garmin nuvi 3490LM, i can't connect to it on garmin express nor mapinstaller and pc recongize device and i can go trough files but it says 0 bytes free, so i decided to use sd card installed 2020 NT Europe and it placed it under Garmin with name gmappsupp.img i place sd card inside device but map is not showing under maps on device help me please, what to do
AjdiNNN offline

Re: Garmin nuvi 3490LM

Postby GarmanNuvi » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:34 pm

AjdiNNN wrote:Hi i have Garmin nuvi 3490LM, i can't connect to it on garmin express nor mapinstaller and pc recongize device and i can go trough files but it says 0 bytes free, so i decided to use sd card installed 2020 NT Europe and it placed it under Garmin with name gmappsupp.img i place sd card inside device but map is not showing under maps on device help me please, what to do

Can you see the .system folder, these budget devices had small internal storage 2Gb ,so you will have to use an SD card anyway .
This devices uses NTU maps for Europe and the .img files go in a folder called Map all the additional files go into a folder called Garmin in their respective folder.
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Return to General Discussions about Garmin