Garmin nuvi 2250   

Garmin nuvi 2250

Postby yasseramiral » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:46 am

Hi all
I have GARMIN NUVI 2250 and I want add a new map ; I used garmin unlocker , sw.unl gmapsupp.img but no luck ? I used this very useful map in another nuvi before with success more than once .
any help will be welcom !
yasseramiral offline

Postby p!xeldealer » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:44 am

Which map do you want to use?
Which unlocker did you use? An unlocker is not necessary, if the map is already unlocked.
sw.unl is nonsense for Garmin devices. It is only for software solutions (mobileXT/PC).
Where did you put the map, internal memory or SD card and which folder?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The presentation of this posting exists of 100% of recycleable, taste-neutral, not genetic-
manipulated and unleaded pixels free of CFC - this guarantees for You p!xeldealer :yahoo:
p!xeldealer offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby yasseramiral » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:41 am

hi
I have moroccan map (including small cities 21 MB ) , I use Garmin Unlock Generator 1 5 , I put Id device to get unlock code for sw.unl and the same for custom map gmapsupp.unl ; with the map file I copy the 3 FILES in E:[Garmindevice] as I did before ; but didnt work .
I put an unlocked map (99 MB) in file called Garmin in memorycard and woks well but It contain all north africa with few moroccan cities .
thank you for your time

Hi
After reading some very useful thread ...
I changed the map I want, to an unlocked one ;than I put it in Garmin .System with some modifications after cutting the old one (europe more than 2 Gb , I won a lot of space Here :lol: ) .
It's working like a charm ; without sdcard .
Thanks a lot
yasseramiral offline

Return to General Discussions about Garmin