garmin for wince 5.0   

garmin for wince 5.0

Postby trueblue171 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:55 pm

hi all is it possible to install garmin on navman s30 unlocked (wince 5.0), the only reason i ask is i have garmin on my mobile but i would like to put it on dedicated wince 5.0 pna??
p.s i drive for a living and think that garmin and navman have the best postcode search,dont know what it is think it must take you to centre of post code, thanks.
trueblue171 offline

Postby eskro » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:19 pm

well i cant confirm for your NavMan S30 but,

GARMIN XT does run on WinCE 5.0...
1.[color="red"] Engine[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] iGO 8.3.4.102680
2. [color="red"]Maps[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NavteQ 2010.Q4 North America
3. [color="red"]Pois[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Tele Atlas Premium 2010.06 North America
4. [color="red"]Skin[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Choup 6.9c EUR+
5. [color="red"]Voice[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] TTS Juliette 2.9 f1hmq-Mikado
6. [color="red"]3D Buildings[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2008.02 North America
7. [color="red"]3D Landmarks[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2009.09 North America
8. [color="red"]3D Terrain[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG North America
eskro offline

User avatar Premium Member

Postby Black Wolf » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 pm

trueblue171 wrote:hi all is it possible to install garmin on navman s30 unlocked (wince 5.0), the only reason i ask is i have garmin on my mobile but i would like to put it on dedicated wince 5.0 pna??
p.s i drive for a living and think that garmin and navman have the best postcode search,dont know what it is think it must take you to centre of post code, thanks.

Simple try, and you'll see ;) , if your device is unlocked (access to win ce desktop) it will be more simple to test, on another way, that will be probably more complicated for you to try... Is your S30 unlocked?

Garmin XT version modified for Win CE release can run on all pnas with win ce 4.2, 5.0 or 6.0.
I'm all what I'm not!

NO PM SUPPORT, All your questions, write to the FORUM!

USE BUTTON THANKS INSTEAD WRITING THANKS!!!
Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

Return to General Discussions about Garmin