Garmin Drive60 maps problem   

Garmin Drive60 maps problem

Postby GameZor » Wed May 26, 2021 11:34 am

Hello guys, I gave a problem with my navi. I have All North maps & Al South But the South maps dont works, And I think there is a problem when I copy them to sd card because on pc maps dont have any error and after copy seems to have something with GMP file header, Dont know why
Any ideea what to do ?
GameZor offline

Re: Garmin Drive60 maps problem

Postby GarmanNuvi » Fri May 28, 2021 2:51 am

GameZor wrote:Hello

Welcome to the forum, you didn't use the Thumbs up button or Quote the post so we can see where you downloaded from.
your 1 image shows both .gma & .unl files & D:/Torrent, what is the source of the files you downloaded I would guess the problem there, try downloading again or from a different source.
I don't use PGFT to unlock, only gimgunlock-0.04.exe
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Postby GameZor » Fri May 28, 2021 8:37 am

GarmanNuvi wrote:
GameZor wrote:Hello

Welcome to the forum, you didn't use the Thumbs up button or Quote the post so we can see where you downloaded from.
your 1 image shows both .gma & .unl files & D:/Torrent, what is the source of the files you downloaded I would guess the problem there, try downloading again or from a different source.
I don't use PGFT to unlock, only gimgunlock-0.04.exe

My first image was after Update with Garmin Expres, as you can see my map from SD card it sees as "other data" and not as a map, dont know why....
I`ve downloaded City Navigator Europe NTU_2021.30 locked from another place and unlocked with Protected Garmin file toolkit no problem with them, after I copy on sd card I get error with GMP file etc ....
Now I will download THIS MAPS but I dont know what to do with City_Navigator_Europe_NTU_2021_30.gmap or where to put it :)
GameZor offline

Postby GarmanNuvi » Fri May 28, 2021 9:07 pm

GameZor wrote:My first image was after Update with Garmin Expres, as you can see my map from SD card it sees as "other data" and not as a map, dont know why....
I`ve downloaded City Navigator Europe NTU_2021.30 locked from another place and unlocked with Protected Garmin file toolkit no problem with them, after I copy on sd card I get error with GMP file etc ....

So you have a Drive 60 LM Western Europe & want full Europe ?
Have you Patched your device to use unlocked maps ?
Now I will download THIS MAPS but I dont know what to do with City_Navigator_Europe_NTU_2021_30.gmap or where to put it :)

This is not the a Map but the gmap folder used with Mapsource/Basecamp to create Map set on a PC
Better to use the unlocked map files and additional files available from this Torrent post
Files required for full EU on SD card.I would normally put all the files except the img file in the relevant folders on the device,there will be duplication as you already have Western Europe
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Postby GameZor » Sun May 30, 2021 5:13 pm

GarmanNuvi wrote:
GameZor wrote:My first image was after Update with Garmin Expres, as you can see my map from SD card it sees as "other data" and not as a map, dont know why....

So you have a Drive 60 LM Western Europe & want full Europe ?
Have you Patched your device to use unlocked maps ?

This is not the a Map but the gmap folder used with Mapsource/Basecamp to create Map set on a PC
Better to use the unlocked map files and additional files available from this Torrent post
Files required for full EU on SD card.I would normally put all the files except the img file in the relevant folders on the device,there will be duplication as you already have Western Europe
[spoil]Image

You have any tut for patch it ? I found something on my regional forum but I think is outdated or not dont know
GameZor offline

Postby GarmanNuvi » Sun May 30, 2021 9:14 pm

[quote=
GameZor wrote:You have any tut for patch it ? I found something on my regional forum but I think is outdated or not dont know

Confirm your HWID is 2268 by looking in the garmindevice.xml
<PartNumber>006-B2268-00</PartNumber>
<SoftwareVersion>600</SoftwareVersion>
<Description>Drive 60</Description>
Patch Kit with instructions
software/universal-firmware-patcher-for-protected-garmin-devices-t17987-585.html?hilit=2268#p180433
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Return to General Discussions about Garmin