FireFox58 Tribute   

FireFox58 Tribute

Postby GarmanNuvi » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:28 am

It is with great sadness that I have to let everyone know I was contacted by FireFox58's son to confirm that his father had passed away early this week.
This is a great loss to the Satellite Navigation community ,FireFox58 has always been quick to help any member with a solution over the last 11 years, his legacy will be present for years to come.
Please feel free to post your condolences which will been seen by FireFox58's family.

Sent: 06 February 2023 22:33
Unfortunately the sad news is true, my father passed last night after a long illness. On behalf of my family I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the kind words towards my father in your message. This account will remain active so please let everyone know that whoever wants to write a message is free to do it. I will be happy to reply to every message as soon as possibile.

Thank you again on behalf of my family.

Lorenzo
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Re: FireFox58 Tribute

Postby fredderf » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:42 am

That's so sad to hear...he was one of the good guys, knowledgeable and helpful towards others, he will be greatly missed by everyone in the community

Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time
fredderf offline

Administrator

Re: FireFox58 Tribute

Postby pashaze » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:45 am

FireFox58 many thanks for your contribution to the garmin community
R.I.P
pashaze offline

Return to General Discussions about Garmin