Drivetrack 71   

Drivetrack 71

Postby jueylea » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:23 pm

Wondering if anyone has firmware for drivetrack 71 as I cannot see it on Perry's...
I actually have a drivesmart 61 which Apparantly is the same hardware but it's missing the option to view Raster maps when compared to the drivetrack. Perhaps I'm naive thinking I can just install the Drivetrack software?
jueylea offline

Re: Drivetrack 71

Postby GarmanNuvi » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:54 am

jueylea wrote:Wondering if anyone has firmware for drivetrack 71 as I cannot see it on Perry's...
I actually have a drivesmart 61 which Apparantly is the same hardware but it's missing the option to view Raster maps when compared to the drivetrack. Perhaps I'm naive thinking I can just install the Drivetrack software?

I think you will find the DriveTrack 71 is in the same family as the DriveSmart 55 & 65 with no access to firmware yet.

Your DriveSmart 61 HWID 2588 does not share firmware with any other device.
[Please Register or Login to download file]

The Drive,DriveSmart 60_70,& DriveTrack 70 share the same HWID 2268 maybe that's what you heard about ?

It would NOT be wise to use any other firmware not compatible with your DriveSmart 61 HWID 2588
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Return to General Discussions about Garmin