anyone have garmin worked on looket n5?   

anyone have garmin worked on looket n5?

Postby 1343 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Dear friend,

I have a Looket N5 PNA, it made in Korea, I am using this PNA with Navitel navigation software,
It has windows ce 5.0
I am going to install and use garmin mobile xt on it.
I have searched all of the internet forums and downloaded a huge amount of programs regarding to garmin on windows ce, but unfortunately no-ones worked with my device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please help me to find and solve this problem.
with best regards.
1343 offline

Postby Black Wolf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:09 pm

1343 wrote:Dear friend,

I have a Looket N5 PNA, it made in Korea, I am using this PNA with Navitel navigation software,
It has windows ce 5.0
I am going to install and use garmin mobile xt on it.
I have searched all of the internet forums and downloaded a huge amount of programs regarding to garmin on windows ce, but unfortunately no-ones worked with my device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please help me to find and solve this problem.
with best regards.

What did you do exactly? What did you try ? What error did you see? etc etc. we aren't clairvoyant here to know what you did etc !? When you ask for help, then provide more informations and details !

Another thing, is your device unlocked, can you access do desktop of win ce 5.0 , or you have just path for navigation software?
I'm all what I'm not!

NO PM SUPPORT, All your questions, write to the FORUM!

USE BUTTON THANKS INSTEAD WRITING THANKS!!!
Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

Postby 1343 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

:helpsos:
Dear Black wolf,
Thank you very much for reply,
Please forgive me for my abilities in english
dear friend, at the first, I managed to unlock my device, and I am able to use win ce desktop and other sections as like as control panel and file explorer.
I have instaled tomtom, navitel, black mireo and miopocket and all of them works well.
I installed many application according to garmin on PNA and many dll files
and try and try again with another dll and another garmin ..........................
I tried to install step by step I have read from internet sites but unfortunately I gave nothing.
after runnig garmin.exe or que.exe it show the error messages (it is not compatibel )
I dont know where is the problem
1- my Windows CE ?
2- DLL files ?
3- Port splitter?
4- mortscript?

by the way
Dear friends, thank you again for pay attentions.
With best regards
:helpsos:
1343 offline

Postby Black Wolf » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 am

Ok not problem, try with google translator for translating in english... Doesn't matter that you have installed other gps software, garmin xt for win ce isn't oficial release by garmin, that's cracked app from Garmin XT for WM and there is no guarantee that will run on all win ce pna devices!

Write exact error message? What was message "it is not compatible", was it message "que.exe is not a valid Windows CE application" or ?

problem can be on many places, there is no rule for problems with garmin xt for win ce, cause every pna with win ce + garmin xt for win ce is story for itself...

1. - most of time is problem with win ce modificated by manufacturer

2. that's related to modif. win ce

3. port splitter isn't problem,port splitter is in use for getting signal, if garmin xt doesn't recognize gps port on your device, and you have to manually set port in port splitter...

4. mortscript is another part of story, firsty you have to check can you run que.exe directly, then modification for mortscript! If you read and try many versions of garmin xt for win ce, you had to learn these things...

Not problem, for thanks use button THANKS, as shown in my signature, not need to write thanks, etc. !
I'm all what I'm not!

Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

Postby 1343 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Hi dear Black Wolf,
Thank you very much for your attention.
When I run Que.exe manually, this message will appear" 'Que' is not a valid Windows CE application."
In RunGMXT directory when I run Garmin.exe, nothing will happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no error sound and no error message. nothing.
anyway I am still trying to find and solve this problem, because in my country the garmin's map is most suitable than other navigation software.
Can you send me any user manual according to mortscript commands and features ?
With best regards
1343 offline

Postby Black Wolf » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:22 pm

1343 wrote:Hi dear Black Wolf,
Thank you very much for your attention.
When I run Que.exe manually, this message will appear" 'Que' is not a valid Windows CE application."
In RunGMXT directory when I run Garmin.exe, nothing will happend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no error sound and no error message. nothing.
anyway I am still trying to find and solve this problem, because in my country the garmin's map is most suitable than other navigation software.
Can you send me any user manual according to mortscript commands and features ?
With best regards

Please not necessary to write thanks, use button thanks for say thanks! Do you see my signature !?

You have problem with "naked" win ce, many dlls are missing on your win ce, that's problem, look at threads about garmin xt for win ce pnas, already is explained about that problems, and posted tools which can help you to see what dlls are missing, and then to try some solution for that problem, sometimes isn't possible to solve that kind of problem.

Use google, and you'll find website mortscript's author, you can download it there and you'll get installation and instructions for using mortscript language.
I'm all what I'm not!

Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

stupid qestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby 1343 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:08 am

Dear Black Wolf,
Forgive me for the stupid question,!! but I can not find the thank button in this page!
bye
1343 offline

Postby Black Wolf » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:27 am

1343 wrote:Dear Black Wolf,
Forgive me for the stupid question,!! but I can not find the thank button in this page!
bye

no, it's not stupid question ;) , there is no stupid questions, just answers can be stupid ;). Thanks button is on bottom of every post, look under my answer to you, and at the bottom you'll see thanks button, that's shown in my signature where is thanks button!
I'm all what I'm not!

Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

Return to General Discussions about Garmin