add traffic to non T models   

add traffic to non T models

Postby BartmanEH » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:06 pm

Is it possible to add traffic to a model like Nüvi 58LM just by using the right cable with FM traffic receiver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BartmanEH offline

Re: add traffic to non T models

Postby holyhead » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:55 pm

BartmanEH wrote:Is it possible to add traffic to a model like Nüvi 58LM just by using the right cable with FM traffic receiver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO read

Traffic Receiver Compatibility with Garmin Drive and nuvi Essential Series Devices
Many devices in the Garmin Drive and nuvi Essential Series are not compatible with traffic receiver cables. While these devices come with a variety of popular features, other features such as traffic compatibility have been removed to provide an affordable option for those who may not need the traffic feature.

Essential series device models that contain the letter T in the model number, e.g. the nuvi 68LMT or the Garmin Drive 51 LMT-S, will be compatible with traffic. In most cases, if the letter T is not present in the model number, the device will not be compatible with any traffic receiver or service.

The exceptions are the Garmin Drive 51 LM, Garmin Drive 61 LM, and Garmin Drive 52 M, which are all compatible with GTM traffic receiver cables.
holyhead offline

V.I.P Member

Return to General Discussions about Garmin