satnav problem   

satnav problem

Postby darkangel » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 pm

please read edited post below cheers
darkangel offline

Postby darkangel » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:32 pm

let me re explain my problem the mio 168 navman pda has an inbuilt gps reciever which i cannot find the settings to the pda itself runs ok ive installed garmin xt on it and runs fine except it keeps saying gps is off the lad i got it of said it crashed or something and he downloaded a rom from the net he says it was for the mio 168 but im not sure is there a way i can download the files i need to enable me to use the internal gps or is garmin the problem and do i need to install some other satnav software hopefully someone one here will be able to help me im new to this but am willing to learn
thanks in advance
darkangel offline

Postby darkangel » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 am

all those people who looked at this and not one knows the answer im surprised as i was told this site had very experienced members oh well in the bin then as if it doesnt work its useless
darkangel offline

Postby djc151084 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:51 am

darkangel wrote:all those people who looked at this and not one knows the answer im surprised as i was told this site had very experienced members oh well in the bin then as if it doesnt work its useless

maybe try to ask in the forum what software you want to put on ie mio or garmin, you mite get a better response there ;)
djc151084 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Black Wolf » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 am

What version of Garmin XT you have on it? For older device like that 7 years old :) , you have to run older garmi xt win mobile release, like 4.20.20 or 4.10.40

Download:

[Please Register or Login to download file]

To get gps signal, check at gps port hardware and program and baudrate for them in settings, then gps settings, or somethin like that, check in device manual what are default values for gps port and baudrate.
I'm all what I'm not!

NO PM SUPPORT, All your questions, write to the FORUM!

USE BUTTON THANKS INSTEAD WRITING THANKS!!!
Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

Return to General Discussion