Navsure N420i HELP !!!   

Navsure N420i HELP !!!

Postby Martd5 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi Guys,

I am really desprite to fix my navigation unit, and i was hoping someone may know the answer..

Basically i have a Navsure N420i navigation unit fitted into my car which has worked fine for the last 3 years, i even brought some upto date maps at the start of the year.

Whilst driving i hit the cancel button by accident, the unit still works fine but everytime you select the option to into the nav it comes up with the message " Loading,Cannot find Navigation " I have been on to Naviextras where i got my latest maps from and even updated the sd card but it still fails to load

Cheers Mart
Martd5 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:37 am

Did you try disconnecting the power from the unit for 30 seconds?
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Martd5 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:49 am

Hi fatboyfun, yeah I have tried removing the power for 30 seconds and made know difference, I have also tried to restore the sd card back to the earliest date and that didn't work either. I just wish I could find the original software and try a re-boot. I am sure there must by an easy fix but as I am aware navsure have closed and halfords really don't seem intrested

Cheers
Martd5 offline

Postby Fatboyfun » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:08 pm

You must use the original card as navsure devices use a modified version of iGO which controls the hardware sound mixer, if you use a version from here or other forum you will get no sound.

Navsure cards do turn up on Ebay occasionally though.
Fatboyfun offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to General Discussion