Jeep Wrangler - UConnect RHR   

Jeep Wrangler - UConnect RHR

Postby cristianc » Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:12 am

Hello,

Can someone help me with a Europe map for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler with RHR Uconnect ?

Thank you in advance.
cristianc offline

Re: Jeep Wrangler - UConnect RHR

Postby Godsgem66 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:58 am

Go to OpenMapChest, download the region of choice, unlock each file and place on a usb and follow normal update procedure
Godsgem66 offline

Re: Jeep Wrangler - UConnect RHR

Postby Gosudar » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:54 pm

RHR - Featuring North American maps by Navteq, Sirius satellite radio.

RHR can be converted to RHW with a normal European radio.
To install European maps, you need to dismount the hdd, connect it to a computer, write the image with new maps.

Better yet, install navigation - IGO Primo
[Please Register or Login to download file]
Gosudar offline

2016 Jeep Wrangler RHB16 Garmin map reload

Postby anttestaverde » Fri Jan 05, 2024 11:05 am

Hi everybody! First time posting!

I'm wondering if someone could help me figure out the best way to go about getting the maps back on my Garmin GPS. I have a 2016 Jeep Wrangler with a RHB head unit (RHB16, Software version 6.22, GPS: 4.15.06) that is currently running on the 61.00.03 firmware (most recent update). I keep having the issue of "Can't unlock maps", and I think the drive is OK since it still shows the drive information on the unit, plus I am not getting any other issues (screen freezing on logo, GPS software not opening at all, glitches, etc.).

I've seen quite a few posts about the RHB head unit and updating it, but some have mentioned that their procedure works on "older RHB units", so I wasn't sure if mine would classify as an older unit.

Would I have to downgrade my software? What would I need to do to re-load the map data, or update the maps to a more recent version? Any help would be much appreciated. If you guys need more information, let me know and I'd be happy to give it. I'd really like to get this guy back up-and-running if I can, without spending hundreds of dollars on a new RHB unit, just for GPS maps.

Thank you all! Have a happy and safe 2024!
anttestaverde offline

Return to Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge