Thanks to a Member   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Thanks to a Member

Postby GPSCheap » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:39 am

I've taken advantage of members downloads and very much appreciative of this benefit but where or how do I give 'Thanks' to the member ?

Edit: A little searching found " Thumbs Up" was the correct protocol.
GPSCheap offline

Re: Thanks to a Member

Postby myktaylor » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:32 pm

GPSCheap wrote:I've taken advantage of members downloads and very much appreciative of this benefit but where or how do I give 'Thanks' to the member ?

I know what you mean. I've had a many a late night upgrading my One XL that TomTom has told me is useless and that I should upgrade :lol: The guys on this forum have been invaluable and clicking on a little thumbs up icon doesn't seem enough. Keep up the good work people, you are very much appreciated :023: I have recently acquired a Garmin nuvi 2598 and I will be back to Navi Total to read up about upgrading this too sometime in the near future. :clap:
myktaylor offline

Postby williamou22 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:54 am

Thanks every body to sharing the maps.
williamou22 offline

Re: Using the "Thumbs up" Better than Posting Thanks

Postby GarmanNuvi » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:54 am

myktaylor wrote:
GPSCheap wrote:I've taken advantage of members downloads and very much appreciative of this benefit but where or how do I give 'Thanks' to the member ?

I know what you mean. I've had a many a late night upgrading my One XL that TomTom has told me is useless and that I should upgrade :lol: The guys on this forum have been invaluable and clicking on a little thumbs up icon doesn't seem enough. Keep up the good work people, you are very much appreciated :023: I have recently acquired a Garmin nuvi 2598 and I will be back to Navi Total to read up about upgrading this too sometime in the near future. :clap:

williamou22 wrote:Thanks every body to sharing the maps.

In my opinion the Thumbs up is way better as it goes toward the post/thread ranking Admin can see what threads need to be made sticky and easier to find.
The posting of "Thanks" does seem courteous, but it fills up the treads making it unnecessarily cluttered and when you log in and go to unread/unanswered posts you cannot tell if it is a question or "Thanks" ,when it is the later nobody answers them as that would create another post so they remain unanswered.
The ultimate thanks to the Navitotal forum is a donation. Donate Now

:lol: The irony is this thread didn't need to be created either :023:

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Last edited by GarmanNuvi on Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline

User avatar Moderator

Postby fredderf » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Members can also contribute to the running costs of the site by making a donation and becoming a VIP Member: donation.php
fredderf offline

Administrator

Return to Chit-Chat