hi newbie   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

hi newbie

Postby munsky » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:30 pm

hi im new to the page and dont have much of any idea of whats what ?

i have a mio spirit 685 and a mio navman 685 both out of date and both without sd card slot.

could someone point me in the right direction with a bit of info of how i go about installing the other software ive seen floating around. think its called visual gps ? but all the write ups ive seen is with sd card i did google a bit and found one which mentions straight onto and from flash

http://projects.lanik.org/GPSProject_00.htm

i go to bottom of page press download and it takes me to rapidshare but i get a warning page and if i accept the risks it just goes blank and nothing is there to get the download. do i need to use something like a vpn to access the page , or is there any other places i can get a download i tried a link from here but it was weel slow and paused itself when i tried to restart the download it failed then i tried again it said

"You have reached the max. number of possible free downloads for this hour, please try again in an hour or purchase one of our premium products."

thanks
munsky offline

Re: hi newbie

Postby munsky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:39 pm

:022: take it no body knows how to help me suppose ill do bit more :024:

ive read a few things and seen other people have done similar satnavs but i got no replys so ill just have google other things and stick with android

thanks
munsky offline

Return to Chit-Chat