Making a new Windows XP computer so I can finish work on som   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Making a new Windows XP computer so I can finish work on som

Postby xtyler92 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:30 pm

I figure I'll use this chance to update people on where I am with unlocks and such. I found a nice old 800mhz computer in the trash and am currently piecing it together with some newer parts (new HDD and RAM) so that I can use it for GPS related stuff. I know... 800mhz!!! what a piece of ****. However, the current computer I was using is an old PentiumIII 600mhz IMB which is a tank. this 800MHZ computer although not that much faster, still provides me a little added speed that might help me do things a little faster. I refuse to put windows back on any of my faster computers, so this little find should do me well. I am right now installing XP and plan on moving my GPS related files over this afternoon. After that I'll start working again on a branding.zip for Primo and some other resolutions for my unlock. All in good time. I do need to resist popping linux partition onto this new (old) little beast of a slow POS. Maybe I'll save doing that until the middle of summer. Anyways, this is what I have been up to and hopefully all will go well.
xtyler92 offline

Return to Chit-Chat