Linksave   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Linksave

Postby Hoppy3 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:24 pm

I have found a way of downloading multiple files on Linksave WITHOUT paying for a premium account. If you are using Firefox as your browser install the "Anonymox" add on. This allows you to change your IP address temporarily. Download your first file as normal then click on the "change identity" button and download your next file. click on "change identity" again and download your next file. Keep doing this until all files are downloading. I downloaded all 13 parts of a map in just over 1 hour which is a bit better than 2 days. As I have only tried it this way I don't know if it works with any other programs but as all IP changers do the same job I can see no reason why they shouldn't all work.

Have fun :039:
Hoppy3 offline

Re: Linksave

Postby tendriver » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:42 pm

Hoppy3 wrote:I have found a way of downloading multiple files on Linksave WITHOUT paying for a premium account.

Linksave.in no longer exists as of 31/10/14. It is now LINKCRYPT.WS!!.
I do not give help by PM. It deprives our other members of a chance to learn. Please post your issue in the appropriate forum/thread. You will get an answer.
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Re: Linksave

Postby Hoppy3 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:24 pm

tendriver wrote:Linksave.in no longer exists as of 31/10/14. It is now LINKCRYPT.WS!!.

The trick still works though
Hoppy3 offline

Return to Chit-Chat