Can't find a real one   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Can't find a real one

Postby Duzzer » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi All

Been trying to re-programme my Navigo V1 for the past 3 days and I can't do it. I've tried quite a lot of links but there either no longer there have bits missing have virus's or they want you to register to download them. The one's I've managed to get downloaded aren't working.
I'm trying to get Iberia maps as I need them for a one of trip to Majorca. I have a TomTom One also that is my work one. Would it be easier for me to get the maps and get them on my official TomTom or keep trying to get my Navigo working and put them on that. I've hit a brick wall now can't think what else to do.
I'm not a complete noob as I originally hacked it and installed mio map igo igo8 route66 and tomtom all on the one SD card. At the time though there was a lot of people doing it so there was a lot of peeps helping each other.
Duzzer offline

Postby Duzzer » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Forgot to add I did manage to get one installed but it was in French the language does anybody know how to change it to english
Duzzer offline

Postby Downunder35m » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:21 am

It might help if you post your requests in the corresponding sections of the forum ;)
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to Chit-Chat