Becker Active 43 Transit   

Becker Active 43 Transit

Postby mercactros460 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:58 pm

:bs_quesexclaim: Hello Chaps,
Wondering if anyone out there can help with my problem, I connect my 'Becker Active 43 Transit' to 'Becker content manager' and log in, the program recognizes the sat nav, but then decides to show me as not logged in and on the actual 'Device content' I get the red spot flashing continually and that's all she does - in fact I left it connected yesterday for over 2 hours and still the flashing red spot. no updates now possible either even though these are shown ready available for download.

When I initially connected yesterday I was prompted to do a 'Back Up' which I did and updated with 'learning Navigation software 2014' and that was it. I decided to add some 'ftr' poi's for truck from a newer map I have Q1 2014 to the original which is Q3 2010; Since I did this I had the problem of not being recognized at log in !!

Ive now reinstalled from the back up and noticed it stays at 99 % !! Is it possible I have a corrupted back up file / not complete and how would I fix this. p.s The gps unit itself does work flawlessly no problem at all, it just wont do anything when re-connected to Content manager program.
Many thanks in advance
Last edited by mercactros460 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mercactros460 offline

Re: Becker Active 43 Transit

Postby mercactros460 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Update: Now Just stays at 'Validating device content. please wait....screen
and thats all she does...... :013:
mercactros460 offline

Re: Becker Active 43 Transit

Postby mercactros460 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Well sorted out myself in the end :lol: I'd put in truck poi's from my 2014 map and for some reason shoved in the licenses as well :thumbdown: removed these and hey presto all worked......What a Donut
mercactros460 offline

Return to Becker