RNS510 firmware update   

RNS510 firmware update

Postby marteeen1337 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:08 pm

hi,

I bought the passat cc 2011.03

I cant check the sw version on the rns510, any idea how i can updated? i want to update the map, but the firmware is to old.
marteeen1337 offline

Re: RNS510 firmware update

Postby darkokm1980 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:19 pm

Hello ... I did an update to my friend RNS 510 ... on golf 6 in 2013 ... I wanted a man to install maps on the back via sd card, so he screwed up the whole system ... Here I was just looking for that link on the site to forward to you where I downloaded the update ... and the instructions but the site was deleted ... I have all 3 updates on my computer ... I can put them on mega or zippyshare and download ... or on some torrent site ... since they are all about 700mb ... or let me give you the update tags..so that you can search for them on the internet .... First I installed the 5238 basic version ... and then 5269 ... when I went to the latest version 5274 ... halfway through the process it blocked me and I had to start all over again .... and left with it on ver 5269 ... and then we installed the maps with a cd ... is that the installation from the sd card ... it doesn't work ... does it only go to ver 5274 ... and that ver didn't want to go through to the end ... And there is a special procedure for how the installation goes ... one version lasts almost 1 hour .. .because we can't even have the key in the car lock. ..so you have to tie the battery on a special charger to charge the battery so that I don't discharge ....
darkokm1980 offline

Return to Audi/Volkswagen/Seat/Skoda (VAG Group)