Igo8 on the Acer be touch E110 with cupcake1.5   

Igo8 on the Acer be touch E110 with cupcake1.5

Postby belphegor » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:09 am

IT IS DONE!
I did it after long thinking about the subject as nowhere I got the solution because in my case of: cupcake 1.5 android OS No wifi connections, and no Web access from my prepaid card.
It was the worst condition to install any new applications and a navigator as Igo amigo android of course.
First of all from the Acer site I downloaded the last available ROM for the be touch E110 the 4.000.04 EMA (the flashing tool and procedure is attached)
Some missing new tools are there in this version (just to discover it and test it) typically a file explorer which allows you to explore the SD card and to start the magic APK files of the extra soft you want to install.
The short cut icons are then added on the vertical menu easy to transfer after word on the horizontal ones if needed.
Further more a “marketplace” access if you have bought a web access is now available with the “slide me” software.
So this new Rom is now allowing any customisation you want and igo amigo has been for me the first additive one and will not be the last one.
The GPS is automatically detected and igo activates it if it is not yet done. In this case GPS is automatically deactivated when you switch off igo.
Last thing: the APK file can be on the root of your SD or in the application folder. Never mind as you activate it from any where it is located on the SD by clicking on.
Expecting that can help as nowhere else I could found optimistic answer to customise this cheep and rough cupcake 1.5 version.
Enjoy and have a great day!
Belphi
:clap:
belphegor offline

Postby nabi » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

Congratulations on achieving this, Belphegor. :clap:
And many thanks for sharing the howto! :thumbup:
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby belphegor » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:52 am

You are welcome!