ttgo app with truck option in settings and more   

ttgo app with truck option in settings and more

Postby tjilitjap » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Hey guys, I was curious about the contents of the ttgo app (dfox 1.117.7), I use it allmost every day, and decompiled it a couple of weeks ago. Enabled some hidden options by changing simple values in several xml. Recompiled without errors and signed it.

In first instance I didn't see any differences. But yesterday I discovered a hidden button with those extra options, you can enable a lot of strange stuff. Here's a little screenvideo of many options now available, they are for developing purpose, I guess. Changing vehicles isn't showing up in menu, allthough we can see the option activated. This probably is still under construction, or I forgot something which is very probable. including truck/caravan/bus/taxi option in menu.
I include a little video. What do you guys think? :-)
You want the apk for testing?

[Please Register or Login to download file]

Greetings Tjap Breda
tjilitjap offline

Re: ttgo app with truck option in settings and more

Postby haraldkopp59 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:51 pm

I am very interested in the apk. can you put them in here? Thank you
haraldkopp59 offline

Postby tjilitjap » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Thank you for the interest :-) I put some more effort in it and recompiled again and went searching for what I forgot and I think.... I found what I was looking for.. in /DFoX.apk/res/xml/default_main_menu.xml/line 75, I enabled visibility :
<item tomtom:navui_menuItemId="com.tomtom.navui.stocknavapp/myvehicle" tomtom:navui_label="\@string/navui_myvehicle" tomtom:navui_iconBaseImage="\@attr/navui_product_menuMyVehicleBaseDrawable" tomtom:navui_iconColorImage="\@attr/navui_product_menuMyVehicleColorDrawable" tomtom:navui_menuItemType="navui_menuItemPrimary" tomtom:navui_menuItemDefaultVisible="true" tomtom:navui_menuActionUri="action://LaunchScreen/VehicleProfileScreen" tomtom:navui_visibleStateTriggerUri="pubsub://com.tomtom.navui.pubsub.show_my_vehicle_settings?value=true" />

Probably the "choose vehicle profile" option will pop up after I recompile.. Will let you know! ;-)

EDIT: It recompiled well and installed fine, but I see no changes so I still forgot something.. I will investigate further, greetings Tjap
tjilitjap offline

Postby ciripian » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:24 pm

im interesed to test the app !
ciripian offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby xjugafe66 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi, I would be interested in trying app. Thanks
xjugafe66 offline

Return to Android Apps