PAPAGO! M9 for Android Mobile ( Power By NaviTotal ) - NaviS   

Postby far82east » Mon May 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Stealing? No ley.. Stealing means u take the thing from the owner n the owner dun have the thing anymore..
So actually we are not stealing it.. Juz using it without paying :P .. Im juz kidding dun take me seriously okay. But i still lacking d part 3 of the Papago M9 :(
far82east offline

Postby ben8118 » Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 am

Please re-upload the file. The link is dead. THX.
ben8118 offline

Postby babadaba » Tue May 22, 2012 1:55 am

it run on my HTC Sensation in full screen but button like menu is stuck at the middle of the screen. as if my screen is smaller. how to solve this? kinda annoying the button is not where it suppose to be. ill uploading files as we speak. stay tuned
babadaba offline

Postby calvinljh » Tue May 22, 2012 3:00 am

calvinljh wrote:Hi Bro, mind to share how can i copy history from older version to this version?

I checked, it doesn't have folder name "Save" :pray:

Additional hightlight:-
Setting screen show blank

Wonder anyone face same problems that i had?

Thanks in advance

Model : Galaxy SL

Found error, own mistake... Runing good on "Galaxy SL" and "Galaxy W" with external Sd instead of Internal SD.

TQVM
calvinljh offline

Postby gawanco » Tue May 22, 2012 3:33 am

Dear Adrianyujs,

From the last few postings, the code busted M9 is hot stuff. You're an angel to the freebie.

By the way, I need some clarification on the following devices :

For Galaxy Note X1 :
Can I put the "NaviSEA" and "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folders in the device's internal memory to launch the installation, or the "NaviSEA" and "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folders must reside in the external SD card to ensure successful installation ?

For Galaxy Young :
Since the device has very small built-in internal memory (about 290 MB), the only way to install the M9 is on the external SD card. If I put the "NaviSEA" and "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folders on the external SD card, will it work ?

The "map" folder :
Does the installer automatically create the "map" folder within the "NaviSEA" folder to hold the "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folder containing the map files ?

Sorry for the many questions. I'm still a newbie to mobile devices.

Regards - gawanco
gawanco offline

Postby adrianyujs » Tue May 22, 2012 4:47 am

gawanco wrote:For Galaxy Note X1 :
Can I put the "NaviSEA" and "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folders in the device's internal memory to launch the installation, or the "NaviSEA" and "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folders must reside in the external SD card to ensure successful installation ?

ANS: U just need put NAVISEA folder into external memory and install it, den remember put map "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" into "maps" folder inside NAVISEA. That all. please refer to attachment I uploaded, the file structure should be like that...

gawanco wrote:For Galaxy Young :
Since the device has very small built-in internal memory (about 290 MB), the only way to install the M9 is on the external SD card. If I put the "NaviSEA" and "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folders on the external SD card, will it work ?

ANS: Yes it'll work.... otherwise cannot work:

gawanco wrote:The "map" folder :
Does the installer automatically create the "map" folder within the "NaviSEA" folder to hold the "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" folder containing the map files ?

ANS: NO, its RAR file only, not installer.
adrianyujs offline

Postby gawanco » Tue May 22, 2012 5:01 am

You wrote :
"NO, its RAR file only, not installer".

I'm confused. If there is no "map" folder in "NaviSEA", where do I put the "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" ?

Do I need to create a folder named "map", then put the "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" in the "map" folder I created ?

Regards - gawanco
gawanco offline

Postby adrianyujs » Tue May 22, 2012 5:16 am

gawanco wrote:You wrote :
"NO, its RAR file only, not installer".

I'm confused. If there is no "map" folder in "NaviSEA", where do I put the "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" ?

Do I need to create a folder named "map", then put the "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" in the "map" folder I created ?

Regards - gawanco

yes just create "MAPS" folder inside NAVISEA, den put "MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503" inside MAPS folder...

Remember its "MAPS" not "MAP".

So file structure look like this: SDCARD/NAVISEA/MAPS/MFM-PPG-X8.5-X9-120503/R51_xxxxx.xxx
adrianyujs offline

Postby gawanco » Tue May 22, 2012 5:54 am

Okay, now I understand.

The installer folder I downloaded is shown as "NaviSEA", do I need to rename it to read "NAVISEA" i.e. in capital letters ?

The created folder named "MAPS" within "NaviSEA", is it to be in capital letters "MAPS" or small letters "maps". Does it matter ?

In the case of other portable navigation devices, the folder is named "map" in small letters and without the "s". I guess the same does not apply to Android OS devices.

Regards - gawanco
gawanco offline

Postby adrianyujs » Tue May 22, 2012 6:02 am

gawanco wrote:Okay, now I understand.

The installer folder I downloaded is shown as "NaviSEA", do I need to rename it to read "NAVISEA" i.e. in capital letters ?

The created folder named "MAPS" within "NaviSEA", is it to be in capital letters "MAPS" or small letters "maps". Does it matter ?

In the case of other portable navigation devices, the folder is named "map" in small letters and without the "s". I guess the same does not apply to Android OS devices.

Regards - gawanco

Its doesn't matter about the capital letter, just any letter will do...

For PND, the software is different so its depend the developer to implement the folder name and so on...
adrianyujs offline

Postby karuntael » Tue May 22, 2012 6:12 am

Hi bro Monters..
I installed in Galaxy SII and its working like a charm...
Thanks alot bro....
karuntael offline

Postby gawanco » Tue May 22, 2012 7:18 am

Has anyone installed this M9 on Galaxy Y with 32-GB external memory card. I was told the device will hang.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks - gawanco
gawanco offline

Postby gawanco » Tue May 22, 2012 8:53 am

Dear Adrianyujs,

I downloaded the Navigasi Indon map and copied it to my PND (Windows CE) running on Papago X8.5 and it works. It appears to me Papago is using the same map for both PND (Windows CE) and Android OS devices.

In such case, the Thailand map running on PND might also work on Adroid OS devices. Unfortunately, I don't have any Android OS devices with me at this moment to carry out the test.

Regards - gawanco
gawanco offline

Postby babadaba » Tue May 22, 2012 10:15 am

[Please Register or Login to download file] First of all my greatest gratitude to Monster GPS for the apps. This is my little contribution. I suggest you download latest map from mfm before proceeding because currently I am uploading the file without maps, to save my bandwidth

Step by step tutorial (assuming that you already have map file downloaded from mfm).
  1. Download NaviSea.rar[Please Register or Login to download file]
  2. Hook up your phone to computer
  3. Extract into the ROOT of your SDCARD
  4. Transfer map file to SDCARD>NaviSea>Maps. mfm files should be in a folder before transferring to Maps folder, doesnt matter what name of the folder is.
  5. navigate to SDCARD>NaviSea>Organic and look for folder named 440x800 & 800x440.
  6. Rename them according to your phone resolution. i.e. HTC Sensation has a resolution of 960x540
  7. Disconnect phone from computer
  8. On your phone, using file explorer apps, navigate to NaviSea folder and find M9SEAv2.0.apk and install the apps
  9. Finish the installation and start navigating.

*will update the link in 12 mins
babadaba offline

Postby babadaba » Tue May 22, 2012 10:42 am

[Please Register or Login to download file]
babadaba offline

PreviousNext

Return to Android Apps