Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

Papago! X8.5 - OEM ( Powered by NAVITOTAL! ) For 800x480   

Postby spursindonesia » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:17 am

OK, confirmed, only changing the interface language and/or voice from standard english to other language that causing the broken application, changing anything else are fine. Anyone else with the same experience/problem ?
spursindonesia offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am
Posts: 18
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby spursindonesia » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:23 am

Monters GPS wrote:In advance setting, what did you change?


After some trial and error, i found that changing the interface language that causing the application instability/error. Only by deleting the files in save folder that the system gets back to default setting and work normally again. The instability comes in a few symptoms/conditions, such as the disappereance of menus in the advanced setting tab, the screen goes blank when clicking the satellite icon in the navigation screen, locked GPS position goes wild moving all over the place, etc.
spursindonesia offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am
Posts: 18
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:34 am

spursindonesia wrote:After some trial and error, i found that changing the interface language that causing the application instability/error. Only by deleting the files in save folder that the system gets back to default setting and work normally again. The instability comes in a few symptoms/conditions, such as the disappereance of menus in the advanced setting tab, the screen goes blank when clicking the satellite icon in the navigation screen, locked GPS position goes wild moving all over the place, etc.


Make sure your Sounds folder inside have other voice folder such like: VoiceCH, VoiceEn, VoiceHK, VoiceINDF, VoiceINDM, VoiceMYF, VoiceMYM, VoiceTH, VoiceTW! all sub-folder inside must have files.....

For changing interface language, please make sure the System folder inside must have all sub-folder such like: EN, IND, MAL, SCH, TCH, TH......all sub-folder inside must have (NaviCommonObject_xx.psz) file!

P.S: I have tested all voice changing and all interface language changing doesn't have error......What is your device spec?

Wince 5.0 or Wince 6.0?
Ram is 64 or 128?
Chipset is MTK or SIRF ?
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline


User avatar Elite Member



 
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 5148
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 69 times

Postby spursindonesia » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 am

Monters GPS wrote:Make sure your Sounds folder inside have other voice folder such like: VoiceCH, VoiceEn, VoiceHK, VoiceINDF, VoiceINDM, VoiceMYF, VoiceMYM, VoiceTH, VoiceTW! all sub-folder inside must have files.....

For changing interface language, please make sure the System folder inside must have all sub-folder such like: EN, IND, MAL, SCH, TCH, TH......all sub-folder inside must have (NaviCommonObject_xx.psz) file!

P.S: I have tested all voice changing and all interface language changing doesn't have error......What is your device spec?

Wince 5.0 or Wince 6.0?
Ram is 64 or 128?
Chipset is MTK or SIRF ?


First, thx you for such a fast response and support, appreciated your effort. :)

Second, only language interface change as the sole cause of error, i will look further according your guidance, hopefully i can find what's going wrong in my installation.

Third, the spec of my device:

Yuan Feng made generic PNA device
Platform YF PF08
Resolution 800x480
RAM 128 MB
Chipset SiRF Atlas IV 500+ MHz
4 GB of internal ROM + 4 GB of external memory (SDMMC)
Installed the application in the external memory named SDMMC)
spursindonesia offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am
Posts: 18
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby budie_189 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 am

SiRF ghz 533 ram 128 to a suitable one in his com how to PAPAGO x8.5 thak
budie_189 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:34 pm
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby raymondauyong » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Hi all, (Mal/Sin_X8.5_Maps) seems like not working..any clue? cant download it
raymondauyong offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby silicon1984 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:55 pm

raymondauyong wrote:Hi all, (Mal/Sin_X8.5_Maps) seems like not working..any clue? cant download it


Use this link: [Please Register or Login to download file]
silicon1984 offline


Senior Member



 
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 am
Posts: 336
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby raymondauyong » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:01 pm

@silicon1984, thanks for your fast reply!!
raymondauyong offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby raymondauyong » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:04 pm

By the way, the link provided work at x8.5 or not? :-)
raymondauyong offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Monters GPS » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:27 pm

budie_189 wrote:SiRF ghz 533 ram 128 to a suitable one in his com how to PAPAGO x8.5 thak


Hi bro,

What do you mean actually.....not really understand for your question!
What you WISH for :pray: ! And what you GET for :yahoo: !

:thumbup: " If you Happy With My Service And Please Just Pressing The " THANKS " Button and Do Not Post "Thank You" to reply my post ! " :thumbup:
Monters GPS offline


User avatar Elite Member



 
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 am
Posts: 5148
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 69 times

Postby raymondauyong » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi all, the com link not working oh...possible to reupload? Thanks thanks :pray:
raymondauyong offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:20 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby silicon1984 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:36 pm

New links:

X8.5M3_OEM_800x480.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
Sounds.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]

X8.5OEM_C1.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C2.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C3.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C4.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C5.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C6.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C7.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C8.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
X8.5OEM_C9.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]

INDONESIA85.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
TH_110701_M_Z_X85.zip
[Please Register or Login to download file]
silicon1984 offline


Senior Member



 
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 am
Posts: 336
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby spursindonesia » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Dear Monters GPS, i have double checked the items that you've instructed, and i find them complete as they should. Since changing the voice type is just fine, i focused my investigation toward the system file, especially the psz file that you've mentioned before. I got NaviCommonObject_IND.psz in Navi\System\IND with 402 KB file size, is that correct ? The problem still persists.
spursindonesia offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am
Posts: 18
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby spursindonesia » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:20 pm

OK, it seems ONLY changing the interface language to Bahasa Indonesia that keeps my installation in trouble, since changing to other language interface working just fine (Melayu language). It seems the NaviCommonObject_IND.psz file is corrupted or incomplete, can any other users verify that ?

Outside other instabilities, the clear & common repeatable symptom is the missing menus in the advanced system setting tab of the welcome screen. The welcome screen turns out in Bahasa Indonesia just fine, but when i click into the advanced system setting tab, there is no menu options in there.

Regards. :)
spursindonesia offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am
Posts: 18
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby samkuek » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 am

spursindonesia wrote:OK, it seems ONLY changing the interface language to Bahasa Indonesia that keeps my installation in trouble, since changing to other language interface working just fine (Melayu language). It seems the NaviCommonObject_IND.psz file is corrupted or incomplete, can any other users verify that ?

Outside other instabilities, the clear & common repeatable symptom is the missing menus in the advanced system setting tab of the welcome screen. The welcome screen turns out in Bahasa Indonesia just fine, but when i click into the advanced system setting tab, there is no menu options in there.

Regards. :)


Put this file into Organic/IND and your problem will be solved

>>> [Please Register or Login to download file]
samkuek offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 pm
Posts: 46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to PaPaGO! Software

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest