It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:30 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Which map

Not used my tomtom for many years as I had built in satnav, but now need to use it again.
I have updated the TomTom one XL with software 9.541.1-2042, but Im struggling with maps, which will be the best Map considering I only have a 1GB S/D card in the unit.

Thanks
Read more : Which map | Views : 1775 | Replies : 8


Optimising a map

Good morning,
I have just a couple of questions about how to optomising a map but due to memory issue , my brain has suffered burn out.

I have made two png images of the different TomTom Australia Maps , one is Australia 1020_9243 , the other is Australia 1025_9381. obviously they are both different.

The question is do I delete the items seen in 1025_9381 that are not seen in 1020_9243 or is it ...
Read more : Optimising a map | Views : 1952 | Replies : 6


Tomtom One V4 (New Edition)

Hi guys,

I have a Tomtom One V4 (aka New Edition) and it's hard for me to find information regarding this particular model.

I was wondering to which model should I reference too when reading the posts that would be the closest to my device ?
Is it closer to One V3 or One XL ?

Thanks
Read more : Tomtom One V4 (New Edition) | Views : 2159 | Replies : 7


Busy servers

Hi, i have a start 20 with lifetime maps updates and on mydrive connect say to update but already try 10 times and say "preparing download" and after few minutes say server busy, try later...
Read more : Busy servers | Views : 1431 | Replies : 2


firmware tomtom xl

Hello. I need the firmware to navigate the TomTom XL.
Have anybody it? Or a backup.
Thanks
Read more : firmware tomtom xl | Views : 1975 | Replies : 2


TomTom XXL Classic computer voices

Which version computer voices version do i need for my satnav thank you
Read more : TomTom XXL Classic computer voices | Views : 1708 | Replies : 0


TT One (1gb)

Hi there,

I've a TT One device with "Europe_1GB_West_945_6243" maps instaled. I want to update the device but with no success so far.
I download the "Europe_1GB_West_1025_9432" map but so far I was not able to put it to work. I already checked the meta file and the code exist but with a different zone indication "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland".

Any idea on how I can solve this issue? Which map would fit better my device (I need ...
Read more : TT One (1gb) | Views : 2089 | Replies : 8


Problems with updating my TT

Hello Fred

You helped me a couple of years ago selecting a map but since then I have been unable to choose one that will work so gave up till now, sadly I face the same problem. I thought I understood and after you explained it seems very simple but I still can't select a map that will work (I attached my info file at the end).

I'm running v9510 Switch on my old TomTom1. ...
Read more : Problems with updating my TT | Views : 5679 | Replies : 25


[Solved]Last French map for tomtom XL with nav9.510?

Hi all :039:

I am actually on french map 1005.8763 with nav 9.510
I need to update it please, so i want to know what is the new one for my Tomtom.

thx for help :023:
Read more : [Solved]Last French map for tomtom XL with nav9.510? | Views : 1820 | Replies : 2


Tomtom start 20

Hi,
This may have already been answered.
Has the start 20 and others been configured to install a new map at all,I know they were unable to be accessed previously?
Cheers.
Read more : Tomtom start 20 | Views : 2266 | Replies : 4


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168317 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702455