It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 12:39 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

nav2/3 renault

Hello,
I have a renault megane 3 with tomtom navigation system, the device id starts with IB, so from the chart I get the navigation system is renault carminat live and it uses NAV2 and its navcore version is 9.844.
I look at the chart of compatible maps so 1050.10175, 77, 78 and 79 should work fine with my navigation system, but when I install them using TTActivator and activate them using the latest meta ...
Read more : nav2/3 renault | Views : 2296 | Replies : 2


Tomtom Trucker 5000 navcore help

Hello, I have a tomtom trucker 5000, with a Europe Truck v1110 map with the 22.100 system The GPS is slow for me. I wanted to know if I can change to a different navcore that doesn't consume so much ram memory so my GPS could go faster, regards.
Read more : Tomtom Trucker 5000 navcore help | Views : 1562 | Replies : 0


The archieve is either in unknown format or damaged

Hi everyone!
I downloaded three times different maps from 1105 and 1100 updates. But any of them didnt work. I cant open any rar file. How i can solve this problem ? Before i was downloading and using without any problem. I'm currently using last version of 7zip and winrar. Thanks for help.
Read more : The archieve is either in unknown format or damaged | Views : 1622 | Replies : 3


Car Park POI's - UK

Anyone know of any links to any UK Car Parks POI's, mainly off-street.

My TT has a Car Park category, but does not list the car park I'm looking for by village/town location name.
Read more : Car Park POI's - UK | Views : 1321 | Replies : 1


Which is the newest EU&UK Truck map that I can install on To

Hello!

I'm aware of the age of both TomToms.

I'm wondering which is the latest truck map that I can install for the 720 and 530 models?

Is there an updated NavCore available as well?

Regards
Read more : Which is the newest EU&UK Truck map that I can install on To | Views : 2074 | Replies : 3


TomTom Plugin csv

Hello,
Do you know if there are any TT plugins that works with Navcore 8x or 9x ?
Do you know ow to write my own plugin?
I woul like to keep track of my work trip and my personal one and save into the TT memory a CSV file with the km and the destination.
This will help to understand how many km I made every months for work purpose and personal ones.

I ...
Read more : TomTom Plugin csv | Views : 1414 | Replies : 1


HELP PLEASE ABOUT TOMTOM START 40 & 42

Hi i Install on TOMTOM START 40 & 42 africa map by ttActivator but map not working HELP ME PLEASE
Read more : HELP PLEASE ABOUT TOMTOM START 40 & 42 | Views : 1538 | Replies : 0


Tomtom One 1st

Best,
Is IQ Routes really
effective on a TomTom one 1st (with a navcore 9)?
Read more : Tomtom One 1st | Views : 1882 | Replies : 4


Help: TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition (NL Country only)

Dear community,

Coming to a point of giving up on this old 2GB XXL from my dad.
I have tried almost everything from the tutorials but maybe someone can point me out.

We just want the country Netherlands to be a bit up to date so my old father can still use it. Benelux would be great to but every map that I try with FastActivate succeeds but when resetting the TT it say's no ...
Read more : Help: TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition (NL Country only) | Views : 3606 | Replies : 7


What do I even do to get latest maps ? (tomtom one 3rd editi

Hi everyone
I have been browsing this forum since yesterday and I can't figure out what do I need to do to get the most recent possible maps on my device, which is TomTom One 3rd Edition.

I get something about bootloader and Navcore which I learned is operating system that runs on this device.

But I have so many questions, starting from :
How do I know whats the latest bootloader and what is ...
Read more : What do I even do to get latest maps ? (tomtom one 3rd editi | Views : 1535 | Replies : 1


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168317 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702447