It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 2:40 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

Tomtom go 500

Hi all,
I have a go 500 car sat nav just wondering if this can be upgraded to use trucks rather than car ??
Read more : Tomtom go 500 | Views : 858 | Replies : 0


Data page export

Is it possible to export the data page (the one that contains "Modeltype", "Hardware name", "OTAName", "Device id" etc.) from a TomTom device?
If so, how can it be done?

Thanks in advance for any help that may be offered.

Regards,

Mycroft
Read more : Data page export | Views : 1033 | Replies : 2


lost car icons

help i had car icons on my Carminat sat nave card corrupted and lost all data got another card done by putting a blank in the satnav then downloading a new map but cant find any car icons or anything other than blue triangle
Read more : lost car icons | Views : 1095 | Replies : 1


TT One XL - Satellite finding slow

Although I use TTActivator and FastAcitivate to update my XL for Satellite settings, post codes etc.

If I mount the XL when needed, it can take excess of 3mins to find Satellites to use the XL.
If I reset the XL or take the sd card out/re-insert. It will find its Satellites in approx 1min.

Any reason for this long delay, whether its the wrong updates or can I delete/clear a file to update fresh ...
Read more : TT One XL - Satellite finding slow | Views : 1324 | Replies : 3


TTactivator and Rlink problems

My XLOne has nc 9.541 and currently using Maps UK_ROI 1105_11755 and Canada_Alaska 1085_11364. Both operate without any issues and kept up to-date with UK post codes. All on a 4g sd card

Installed the TTactivator on a 8g sd card in my laptop, do I need to use the activator in the actual TT device as whatever I select. It tells me I'm not connected to the internet, yet I am.

Also tried to ...
Read more : TTactivator and Rlink problems | Views : 3137 | Replies : 7


GO 920 screen backlight gone

Is there any easy fixes for the broken screen backlight other than replacement screen?

In case of replacement screen, which models share the same screen?

Any suggestions where to get new screen?

Thanks!
Read more : GO 920 screen backlight gone | Views : 1039 | Replies : 3


TT Start 25 update

I'd like to update a TT Start 25

App 12.072.1849742.74
Boot 1167782

The app number doesn't show in FastActivator. Does this mean i can't update the TT at all?
Read more : TT Start 25 update | Views : 1872 | Replies : 5


Truck maps on Go 550 Live?

Hi, I wonder if you can give me some advice. I have a Go 550 Live and I'd like to use it as a Camper Satnav.
I have had a good look in the forums and now know it is a NAV2 device that it can't run TT Camper.

What i would like to do is put Truck maps on it and use them. I have connected it to TT Home and it is on ...
Read more : Truck maps on Go 550 Live? | Views : 1279 | Replies : 2


tomtom xxl model 4et03

hello,
i have an old TomTom XXL that works perfectly although many years of operations...
is there any chance to update the map?
thank you for help.

ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom XL
DeviceVersionHW=XL

BootLoaderVersion=55274
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.2
CurrentMap=
CurrentMapVersion=0.0
Map(s):
e:\Italia_975_7685\
Storage:
Size 1884MB, Free 1431MB
Read more : tomtom xxl model 4et03 | Views : 1345 | Replies : 1


Tom Tom XL 30 1GB lost maps

Good day.

I have a 14 year old Tom Tom XL that I dug out of a drawer. I wanted to start using it again since the car Satnav packed up.
I loaded the Tom Tom Home app to my computer and told it to update the device.
It stops after downloading the South africa map and says its attempting to copy temp.tlv to device internal memory, and then says the item was not valid ...
Read more : Tom Tom XL 30 1GB lost maps | Views : 4407 | Replies : 15


 

Login  •  Register


Statistics

Total posts 168317 • Total topics 17783 • Total members 702451