Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362   

Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby Popeye » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:36 pm

Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362
Image

Download instructions; Single file, Save download to C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps use map source to chose your own map it’s unlocked
CONTENT; Image

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.


Credit fared123
Popeye offline


User avatar Uploader/Releaser Team



 
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:00 am
Posts: 1220
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 2046 times

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby memiblue » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:29 pm

Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

content:
Image
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
memiblue offline


Senior Member



 
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:46 am
Posts: 289
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 465 times
Age: 51

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby viisurf » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:44 pm

Dumb question... Can this be installed on Nuvi 1450?
viisurf offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:07 pm
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby GarmanNuvi » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:00 pm

viisurf wrote:Dumb question... Can this be installed on Nuvi 1450?

There are no dumb questions, only sometimes dumb answers.
Yes ,nuvi 13xx-14xx use the .img and the .jcv files just update old for new

<Path>.System</Path>
<BaseName>gmapprom</BaseName>
<FileExtension>img</FileExtension>


<Path>.System/JCV</Path>
<FileExtension>jcv</FileExtension>
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 1118
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 2261 times

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby lazo696 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:10 pm

would this work on a garmin 1490
img and junction view files
does it need to be converted
how can i make it work
thanks

Moderator Note
As per the previous post, no "conversion" required
lazo696 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:59 pm
Posts: 4
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby MeEsoteric » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:43 am

Another dumb question:
Is there a guide for "Download instructions; Single file, Save download to C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps use map source to chose your own map it’s unlocked"?
I downloaded the file and saved it to the suggested directory but not sure how to use "map source".
Thanks in advance
MeEsoteric offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:03 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby GarmanNuvi » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:40 am

MeEsoteric wrote:Another dumb question:
Is there a guide for "Download instructions; Single file, Save download to C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps use map source to chose your own map it’s unlocked"?
I downloaded the file and saved it to the suggested directory but not sure how to use "map source".
Thanks in advance


[Please Register or Login to download file]
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 1118
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 2261 times

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby Bowski99 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Any way we can get a West/East version that is less than 2GB(very old device)? Thank you!
Bowski99 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:50 pm
Posts: 5
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby JimVR4 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:56 pm

I have MapSource v6.16.3 running but I don't know how to load these maps.
The formats expected (.gdb, .mps, .gpx, *.tcx, .loc) don't seem to exist in the downloaded archive "City_Navigator_North_America_NT_2022_25.gmap.rar"
What am I missing?
JimVR4 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:51 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby GarmanNuvi » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:14 pm

JimVR4 wrote:I have MapSource v6.16.3 running but I don't know how to load these maps.
The formats expected (.gdb, .mps, .gpx, *.tcx, .loc) don't seem to exist in the downloaded archive "City_Navigator_North_America_NT_2022_25.gmap.rar"
What am I missing?

The files you expected are not the map files they are files produced/created using MapSource for route files ,map sets etc.
Copy the extracted folder City_Navigator_North_America_NT_2022_25.gmap to C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 1118
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 2261 times

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby Radius118 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:02 pm

Ok I apologize in advance for my newbie questions.

Unless I have missed something, how do you use these maps to create the JCV files, gmad3d file, gmapprom file, etc, to write directly to a SD or uSD card.

I installed mapsource and read through the documentation but it doesn't seem to be the right software to accomplish this?
Radius118 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:01 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby kolokythas » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:14 pm

Radius118 wrote:Ok I apologize in advance for my newbie questions.

Unless I have missed something, how do you use these maps to create the JCV files, gmad3d file, gmapprom file, etc, to write directly to a SD or uSD card.

I installed mapsource and read through the documentation but it doesn't seem to be the right software to accomplish this?


If you download the files from Internet so just copy the whole tree of directories on your SD card of course the unlocked ones otherwise you unlock them.
If you download the PC files is better to use Basecamp and inside there is a functionality mapinstall which will download to your device the proper files according the Region you may choose.
kolokythas offline


Moderator



 
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:58 am
Posts: 607
Location: Balkans
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 163 times
Age: 57

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby Radius118 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:27 pm

kolokythas wrote:
If you download the files from Internet so just copy the whole tree of directories on your SD card of course the unlocked ones otherwise you unlock them.
If you download the PC files is better to use Basecamp and inside there is a functionality mapinstall which will download to your device the proper files according the Region you may choose.


Ok, again I apologize for the newb questions. Let's assume I downloaded the files in the first post of this thread. They look nothing like the files that are on the SD card for my device.
If I am understanding you correctly I would need to use Basecamp to create the files I need for my SD card? If this is correct, is Basecamp available for download from Garmin?

Can Basecamp write the files directly to hard drive? I have to be able to do that before I can write the files to my uSD card. The reason is because the uSD card is for a Kenwood radio with Garmin nav. The uSD card is difficult to work with because it has 2 partitions. The root partition is FAT12 and contains very little. The second partition is - I believe - ext3 so I cannot access it from a Windows machine. The only thing I have found so far that I can use to access this partition is a mac. I have tried a couple of Linux distros and they can't seem to access it either. :/

Thank you.
Radius118 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:01 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby GarmanNuvi » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:57 pm

Radius118 wrote:Ok, again I apologize for the newb questions. Let's assume I downloaded the files in the first post of this thread. They look nothing like the files that are on the SD card for my device.
If I am understanding you correctly I would need to use Basecamp to create the files I need for my SD card? If this is correct, is Basecamp available for download from Garmin? Can Basecamp write the files directly to hard drive? I have to be able to do that before I can write the files to my uSD card.

Mapsource/Basecamp ,Mapinstall only produces map.img files no one has shared the additional(jcv,ASR,PNX,3d,etc) files from their device yet
The reason is because the uSD card is for a Kenwood radio with Garmin nav. The uSD card is difficult to work with because it has 2 partitions. The root partition is FAT12 and contains very little. The second partition is - I believe - ext3 so I cannot access it from a Windows machine. The only thing I have found so far that I can use to access this partition is a mac. I have tried a couple of Linux distros and they can't seem to access it either. :/
Thank you.

You Posted this same question in the correct thread already and was answered on another forum by FireFox58

[Please Register or Login to download file]
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 1118
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 98 times
Been thanked: 2261 times

Re: Garmin City Navigator North America NT 2022.25 FID 9362

Postby Radius118 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:03 pm

GarmanNuvi wrote:Mapsource/Basecamp ,Mapinstall only produces map.img files no one has shared the additional(jcv,ASR,PNX,3d,etc) files from their device yet


I see. Ok, what is the preferred/easiest program to use to produce the .img files and save them to the HDD?

GarmanNuvi wrote:You Posted this same question in the correct thread already
post184927.html#p184927


Yes I know. I was not asking a question about that in this thread. Merely explaining why I am unable to simply write the files directly to a device.
Radius118 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:01 am
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to New Maps

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests