Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642   

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby AlexPPC » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:37 am

Thank you GarmanNuvi !
I'm now clear how to see it.
Unofrtunately, I still don't have my PC with me or else. Maybe in two-three weeks or so I will get one.
So, I would like to ask for another thing.
I shared this professional work of yours with a friend and he like it very much too.
He asked me for an Eastern Europe file, considering his next trip. He has a device with 2GB limit too.
I thought if is it possible to make it from the 2,66GB file from the OP, in removing Russia for example ?
Brgds
AlexPPC offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 39
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby GarmanNuvi » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:39 am

AlexPPC wrote: He asked me for an Eastern Europe file, considering his next trip. He has a device with 2GB limit too.
I thought if is it possible to make it from the 2,66GB file from the OP, in removing Russia for example ?
Brgds

Russia is still not part of Europe so cannot remove it
Eastern Partial Region 1.66 GB Post # 1
Image
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 839
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 1868 times

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby AlexPPC » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:46 am

Wow, such a detailed reply !
TNX !
Everything can be seen on this picture, yes.

I consulted the need of my friend, so it will be better to add Turkey there, but to exclude Austria, Lituania, Latvia, Estonia and Byelorussia. Hope we will fit into the 2GB limit like this. But if this is not enough, Ukraine can also be added to excluded ones.
Best Regard

Turkey is included, see updated picture in the post above
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Amazing !
Great work, thank you !

He will now be able to give it a try.
Austria and part of Germany included will be a "extra load", but maybe he can avoid it in some way.
AlexPPC offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:55 pm
Posts: 39
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: All Garmin map requests here

Postby andrestoril » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:26 pm

City Navigator Europe NT 2022 >> PORTUGAL & SPAIN UNLOCKED gmapsupp.img
andrestoril offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:34 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 Latest version

Postby GarmanNuvi » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:29 pm

andrestoril wrote:City Navigator Europe NT 2022 >> PORTUGAL & SPAIN UNLOCKED gmapsupp.img

CN Europe NT is only being updated because of older devices with Lifetime map updates, so appears once a year now.
You will have to wait for 2022.
Post #1 has the latest Portugal & Spain
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 839
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 1868 times

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby pixell232 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:53 pm

Hi everyone!
I have a Kenwood DNX4230BT and a quick question for you. How do I have to organise files on the SD Card? There are two gmapsupp.img files (City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 Excluding Turkey 3.92 GB). So if I rename the second one to gmapsupp1.img and place both files in a folder called "Garmin" will everything work? :017:
pixell232 offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:03 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby GarmanNuvi » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:21 pm

pixell232 wrote:Hi everyone!
I have a Kenwood DNX4230BT and a quick question for you. How do I have to organise files on the SD Card? There are two gmapsupp.img files (City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 Excluding Turkey 3.92 GB). So if I rename the second one to gmapsupp1.img and place both files in a folder called "Garmin" will everything work? :017:


Your device is listed in the Kenwood section as using the NTU maps for Europe
kenwood/kenwood-kna-sd28e-map-update-europe-ntu-2018-t20137-15.html?hilit=DNX4230BT#p178312
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 839
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 1868 times

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby Playerka » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:47 am

Hi all,
Where is the package that includes the PC Install Locked folder and the CityNavigatorEuropeNT2021.20Update.msi file?

Read
new-maps/city-navigator-europe-2021-fid-8642-t22234.html#p182141

OK. I understand.
Last edited by Playerka on Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playerka offline


User avatar Junior Member



 
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:55 pm
Posts: 20
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby MWLit » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Hello,

I have a 265WT and has a small internal memory of 1.85GB total but after removing the map on the device only leaves 1.72GB..

With this in mind is it possible to split the the map (or the newer 2022.10 version) into just GBR, IRL, ESP, POR, FRA, GER?
(effectively removing NOR, SWE, FIN, POL, CZE, AUT, ITA, LIE, SWI) to be under 1.72GB filesize? POR can be removed if it is close but still over the 1.72GB size?

I currently have the 2022.10 UK & ROI working on it but would want the above countries if possible. If not then a SD card is the other option (depending on how big it can support and how to set it up)

Thanks in advance
MWLit offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:04 pm
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby GarmanNuvi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:08 pm

MWLit wrote:Hello,
I have a 265WT and has a small internal memory of 1.85GB total but after removing the map on the device only leaves 1.72GB..

With this in mind is it possible to split the the map (or the newer 2022.10 version) into just GBR, IRL, ESP, POR, FRA, GER?
(effectively removing NOR, SWE, FIN, POL, CZE, AUT, ITA, LIE, SWI) to be under 1.72GB filesize? POR can be removed if it is close but still over the 1.72GB size?

I currently have the 2022.10 UK & ROI working on it but would want the above countries if possible. If not then a SD card is the other option (depending on how big it can support and how to set it up)

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum.
Give up on trying to fit parts of maps on the device, your device has the capability to have the entire EU NT map set & more on an SD card
nuvi 255W, 265W, 285W 32 GB SD Class 2 to 10
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 839
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 1868 times

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby forgonati » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:59 pm

Hi guys, one question. Do you know where can i get the huge version of JCV file for my nüvi 755T? I should be around 600MB. I cannot find it here. Do you know what is the number of it? For older CN EU NT 2021.10 it was D2504290A. Thanks in advance.

EDIT

That big JCV file isn't necessary, D3090270A seems to work, at least in Germany. So the D3080270A should work for Eastern Europe just fine.
forgonati offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:11 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby GarmanNuvi » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:36 pm

forgonati wrote:Hi guys, one question. Do you know where can i get the huge version of JCV file for my nüvi 755T? I should be around 600MB. I cannot find it here. Do you know what is the number of it? For older CN EU NT 2021.10 it was D2504290A. Thanks in advance.
EDIT
That big JCV file isn't necessary, D3090270A seems to work, at least in Germany. So the D3080270A should work for Eastern Europe just fine.


Since the NT version of Europe has been split in to two map sets so have the JCV files available in Post #1
D3090270A (Western)
D3084270A (Eastern)
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 839
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 1868 times

Re: Universal Firmware Patcher for Protected Garmin Devices

Postby nsizagreb » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:35 pm

Instaled Europe NT 2022 with Mapinstall everything ok and then on power on "cant unlock the maps"
Please I need firmare patcher for Garnin Nuvi 1490TV

- <Model>
<PartNumber>006-B1196-00</PartNumber>
<SoftwareVersion>620</SoftwareVersion>
<Description>nüvi 1490</Description>
nsizagreb offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:50 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby GarmanNuvi » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:51 pm

nsizagreb wrote:Instaled Europe NT 2022 with Mapinstall everything ok and then on power on "cant unlock the maps"
Please I need firmare patcher for Garnin Nuvi 1490TV
- <Model>
<PartNumber>006-B1196-00</PartNumber>
<SoftwareVersion>620</SoftwareVersion>
<Description>nüvi 1490</Description>

Welcome to the forum.
Your device does not need to be patched to use unlocked maps.
nuvi 1490TV | 1196 | 620 | MAP: Yes | GMA: Yes | MSV: :023: | GVS: --- |
Not sure where you got Europe NT 2022 but the current version is Europe NT 2021.20 this thread.
When creating a map set with Mapsource/Mapinstall you have to make sure the output is less than the 4Gb .img file size limit.

Try unlocking the .img you created with [Please Register or Login to download file] Just drag & drop .img onto gimgunlock-0.04.exe Icon/File.
or just download one of the many unlocked map set file from Post #1
Before you post, "The archive is corrupt or damaged"
Please make sure your archive software is up to date or just Use the latest [Please Register or Login to download file]
GarmanNuvi offline


User avatar Moderator



 
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 am
Posts: 839
Location: On the move
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 1868 times

Re: City Navigator Europe NT 2021.20 FID 8642

Postby nsizagreb » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:14 pm

2022 found here ?
new-maps/garmin-city-navigator-europe-ntu-2022-fid-8926-t22336.html

gimgun worked thanks !

yes i replaced 2022maps in my 1490 with NT 2021 :024:
thx again
nsizagreb offline


Junior Member



 
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:50 am
Posts: 2
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Previous

Return to New Maps

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ahmed1384, alexvirgil and 6 guests