How To Use JDownloader And DLC Files   

How To Use JDownloader And DLC Files

Postby Capo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Open rapidshare, megaupload, FileFactory links are getting deleted very fast because of abuse. I've lost 100 Gb of stuff in last one week. So, i search an alternative way to share my links safely and found JDownloader.. Here we go...

1) What is JDownloader?
JDownloader is a free download manager like IDM,FDM, Flashget etc...

2) What is the difference between the Jdownloader and the others?
JDownloader is a very useful program for both sharesites' premium and non-premium users. For example you can easily add your rapidshare prem. account to it and start to manage your downloads. For non-premium users, you can download like premium users with it. Let me explain its working way, you added the links to the JDownloader. It gets a ticket for download and starts. After that it resets your modem and starts to download again and again...

3) How can i get JDownloader?
[Please Register or Login to download file]
You can find more specific explanations on offical page and forums...

4) What is DLC?
DLC means Download Link Container.. You can easily encrypt your download links with JDownloader. So, no one can see the download links, they can only download files... Of course you need to JDownloader to use DLC files...

HOW TO USE JDOWNLOADER

1) Download it from its offical page and unrar the folder with the last version up to date...

2) Start the program. (In addition, you need java to start it...)
It looks like this:

3) You can easily add your premium accounts to it...Right click to sign on the left-bottom.
Everything is OK. We added our premium account successfully...

4) How to download?
JDownloader can monitor the clipboard. So, you can easily add your links to JDownloader with right click-copy... You can disable clipboard monitoring whenever you want... In addition you can see the file status. It means your downloads will not be ruined because of a god damn offline file.. :)

After adding links to the linkgrabber, right click the package and select "Add Selected Package(s)." Your download will start...

5) How to create DLC files? Just right click to your main topic and click left to Create DLC file.

Our DLC file is ready. Just share it and people can start to download your files safely.

6) How to use DLC files? Just double click on it, or hold the right click on it and take it to the JDownloader main window... Congratulations it's done... :)

I am not an JDownloader offical. And i've just tried to explain basically how to use it and did it for ONLY Navitotal...

If you know more specific options about JDownloader please share in this topic... I hope this thread would be helpful for you...

Thx to tehparadox for this tutorial.
Capo offline

Administrator

Postby tendriver » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:13 pm

If JDownloader doesn't meet your needs, another option is CryptLoad.

[Please Register or Login to download file]
tendriver offline

User avatar Ex Super Mod

Postby eskro » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:59 pm

an other option is MiPONY

Code: Select all
Download; http://www.mipony.net/en/download.php

:)
1.[color="red"] Engine[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] iGO 8.3.4.102680
2. [color="red"]Maps[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NavteQ 2010.Q4 North America
3. [color="red"]Pois[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Tele Atlas Premium 2010.06 North America
4. [color="red"]Skin[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] Choup 6.9c EUR+
5. [color="red"]Voice[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] TTS Juliette 2.9 f1hmq-Mikado
6. [color="red"]3D Buildings[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2008.02 North America
7. [color="red"]3D Landmarks[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG 2009.09 North America
8. [color="red"]3D Terrain[/color] [color="blue"]=[/color] NNG North America
eskro offline

User avatar Premium Member

Postby jumjee » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Thank you for advice , good job...
jumjee offline

Return to Tutorials