Facebook Twitter RSS Feed      

Issue with hotmail

We have an issue with hotmail, outlook or live emails, please update your email address to Gmail or something like or you will be not able to receive notifications...
Thank you for your understanding.
:023:

Thank You   

Here you post everything that is not related to other forum areas.
stuff like how you like this forum for example ;)

Thank You

Post Number:#1 » Postby gingerbeer100 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:59 am

Hello folks pretty much been spending the last 2 days using the site to fix my TomTom One 2nd edition.(v3)

Let me tell you what a drama it was i followed every tutorial downloaded tool after tool and map after map.

Just could not get it and stopped myself from posting for help due to a lot of the answers linking back to tutorial posts :tease:

I hate the fact that nothing is hand fed on here besides the pre-made tools and graphs and tutorials but thats just me.

I kept at it i hate getting beat at anything its not a competitive streak i just don't give up i hate conceding when i know if yall can do it so can i.

Anyways 48 hours later i managed to get it working. I had no original map no back ups nothing just with the tools on here and i'm delighted (The matter is that it has more of a sentimental value being an old and relatively backwards device) but it's my first satnav and when it was given to me i just said " Ill just update it no problem" Not realizing how hard it is to overcome complex software .

Long and short of it Thanks Team and Contributors i made a small donation after telling myself if i can get this working ill donate and trust me it be hard to take the moths out of my wallet :046:

At least in future i know where to come if anything goes wrong. :023:
gingerbeer100 offline

Re: Thank You

Post Number:#2 » Postby fredderf » Wed May 24, 2017 4:34 pm

It's not as easy as it sounds as you've already found out but we are here to help if needed

Anyway, good job
fredderf offline

Return to Chit-Chat