binatone B350   

binatone B350

Postby gloriososlb » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:42 pm

i have this old dog still running but on very old western Europe map 1GB_850_2783 on SD card with tom tom app.
i have no recollection how i have done it a few years back (old age) but since it took me to a wrong place i want to update the maps,i have been reading a lot but due to is age it's been very confusing
on SD card i have those folder:
mobile navigator
voices
western_Europe_1GB_850_2783
Shel
ttnavigator.bif

any help regarding updating the map would be appreciated otherwise this unit is good as paperweight
thanks
gloriososlb offline

Re: binatone B350

Postby chas521 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:13 pm

gloriososlb wrote:i have this old dog still running but on very old western Europe map 1GB_850_2783 on SD card with tom tom app.
i have no recollection how i have done it a few years back (old age) but since it took me to a wrong place i want to update the maps,i have been reading a lot but due to is age it's been very confusing
on SD card i have those folder:
mobile navigator
voices
western_Europe_1GB_850_2783
Shel
ttnavigator.bif

any help regarding updating the map would be appreciated otherwise this unit is good as paperweight
thanks

You should post this in the Tomtom section since that's the software you're referring to.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Other Systems