Navigon 7210 unlock   

Navigon 7210 unlock

Postby DCSCOM » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:24 am

http://www.fileshark.pl/pobierz/1667093/2354c/navigon-7210-unlock-rar
DCSCOM offline

Re: Navigon 7210 unlock

Postby salleserbian » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Hello I have Navigon 40 Premium, and I managed to solve the problem of installing IGO 8 or PRIMO or any navigation. THIS The internal memory devices that folder ManualReader I copied igo.exe and the rest of the necessary files and folders (content .....), then I renamed the file ManualReader.exe in ManualReader1.exe a name ManualReader.exe gave igo.exe UNDERSTAND what I did. Right. Then I turned off the navigation. On, immediately started the standard NAVIGON software but now the magic happens. WHEN the initial screen select the BOTTOM OPTION so GUIDE. EEEE now start IGO or PRIMO. In this way navi itself include a GPS receiver and he's doing, and IGO easily detect the GPS settings. Who understands me realize is, it's crazy. Thank write to [email protected]. GREETINGS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIAN, ......
salleserbian offline

Postby salleserbian » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Hello I have Navigon 40 Premium, and I managed to solve the problem of installing IGO 8 or PRIMO or any navigation. THIS The internal memory devices that folder ManualReader I copied igo.exe and the rest of the necessary files and folders (content .....), then I renamed the file ManualReader.exe in ManualReader1.exe a name ManualReader.exe gave igo.exe UNDERSTAND what I did. Right. Then I turned off the navigation. On, immediately started the standard NAVIGON software but now the magic happens. WHEN the initial screen select the BOTTOM OPTION so GUIDE. EEEE now start IGO or PRIMO. In this way navi itself include a GPS receiver and he's doing, and IGO easily detect the GPS settings. Who understands me realize is, it's crazy. Thank write to [email protected]. GREETINGS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIAN, ......
salleserbian offline

Postby cHaOserveR » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:50 am

Could you please upload to a different file host if possible? That one gives an error message stating it's only for Polish users.
cHaOserveR offline

Return to Software, NFS, Skins