when you have problems with your log in   

All important announcements & forum rules are made here, please read them carefully!

when you have problems with your log in

Postby nabi » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:19 am

Board Informations

If you are not able to login in the new forum, request a new password, check your SPAM folder in your Webmail too...
If your Email is not working or not up to date,
Create a new account and send me a PM with your NEEDED PASSWORD and your new and old username...
Then your both accounts will be merged and you will be able to login in your old account with the given password.

When this fails, a tip how to get your old account in NT back into use.

Capo merges newly created accounts with new passwords, into the old one and - if requested - also brings your email address up to date. When for whatever reason you still can not log in (repeatedly asked to enter the username and password), this workaround can be useful.

Try the "I forgot my password" process and be issued with a computer generated password, sent to the email address which you nominated for your accounts, with a request to activate the password with clicking on a link in it. Do that, and you will be allowed to log in.

After that, go to the user ControlPanel and change your password to your desired one and - when needed - change your email.

Credits for this workaround go to Ulyssy
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Re: when you have problems with your log in

Postby Capo » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:56 am

Because I updated the email in his old account...
Hotmail/live/msn email address are not working for the moment...
We are working on the issue...

Edit: issue solved.
Capo offline

Administrator

Return to Important Forum Announcements