Software to edit maps   

Software to edit maps

Postby serefd » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 am

Hi all,

I did not know how to form the header so I try to explain here;

I have for my PND IGO8.x and thanks to NaviTotal i found also the latest maps for Egypt and Turkey and they are working fine, now my question here is I have a Range Rover 2004 and the navigation is built in but I don't know which one at all. So the question is is there any way that i can use the map which I am using in IGO8.x in my Range Rover? I understand it will not be possible to copy paste, but is there any software to convert it in to the navigation software type of my Range Rover ?

Thank you all any help appreciated.
serefd offline

Postby Downunder35m » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm

We have a car section and if the software in your Rover is used by other manufacturers as well than you could use their solutions.
Without further info, especially what OS is used it will be hard to make a suggestion but if it is Windows based you could use iGO, Garmin and other software if we can find out how to access your system.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby serefd » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi,

As far as got it is a VDO Dayton from official Land Rover Website and my IGO is running on Windows CE. If necessary i can put also the link for RR map site and also link for my RR how the Navi looks like.
serefd offline

Postby Downunder35m » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:09 pm

You can find several unlock tutorials for the VDO Dayton, but you would have to search for your exact model -I think they all run on Win CE5.0.
Once unlocked it should not be a problem to get iGo running on it.
Forum rules

[Please Register or Login to download file]

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to Tools & Tutorials