Google Earth Plus 6.0.3.2197 Final Multilingual   

Google Earth Plus 6.0.3.2197 Final Multilingual

Postby chas521 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Found this, if you're interested:

Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips. Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in. Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions. Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings. Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.

Google Earth lets you do smooth sailing flybyes of the entire Earth. You can easily fly to any spot on the globe, by entering any associated data, like street addresses, place names or lat/long coordinates. There are overlays that put additional information on the map, like roads, international boundaries, terrain, 3D buildings, crime statistics, schools, stadiums, any number of interesting stuff. You can do Local searches in the program, with icons on the map and a display on the side showing your results.

You can leave notes, called “placemarks” all over the map, so you can remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be saved as bookmarks in “My Places”. Everything can be output in an XML format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ file if you know the recipient has Earth installed.

Features:
- Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
- Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth – Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
- Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
- Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, retail, and more.
- Overlays – import site plans, design sketches and even scanned blueprints.
- Annotate the view with lines and polygons.
- Spreadsheet import – ingest up to 2,500 locations by address or lat/lon.
- KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations.

Use it for:
- Planning a trip
- Getting driving directions
- Finding a house or apartment
- Finding a local business
- Exploring the world

Language : Multilingual

Code:
[Please Register or Login to download file]
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Downunder35m » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:04 pm

How does it work with the account?
As far as I know since 2008 no new users are allowed for Google Earth Pro or Enterprise and all "Cracks" I tried so far stopped working after a couple of days.
Forum rules

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Password for all my files: downunder
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby chas521 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Downunder35m wrote:How does it work with the account?
As far as I know since 2008 no new users are allowed for Google Earth Pro or Enterprise and all "Cracks" I tried so far stopped working after a couple of days.

Not really sure DU since I never tried it. But I do know that the download has been cracked. If you want to play with it and happen to figure it out, make a post as to how you did it. Thanks buddy.

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Downunder35m » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 am

I tried it but the patcher had to start it in a sandbox as virustotal claims some possible infections, here is the report : [Please Register or Login to download file]
Might just be a default warning, but better safe than sorry ;)
So far it seems to work, but I have to say the extra features compared to the normal version make no real difference.
Streetview seems no longer to be supported and compared to 2 years ago the resolution of areas outside the US is far too low.
I can remember checking for cars and boats, sometimes even a plane in the sky, but that is no longer possible due to the low resolution.
All still a nice toy...
Forum rules

If you find broken links or missing attachments in my postings, please send me PM
Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Postby chas521 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Downunder35m wrote:I tried it but the patcher had to start it in a sandbox as virustotal claims some possible infections, here is the report : [Please Register or Login to download file]
Might just be a default warning, but better safe than sorry

Thanks for the info. I ran Avira anti-virus on the file before I posted it here. It showed up clean but your concern is well-received. I see there have been some downloads and probable installations. Perhaps someone else could also post their results.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Yurbuh Tuggly » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 pm

chas521 wrote:Perhaps someone else could also post their results.

Installed. Went in as "Plus"--which is not even available from Google any more. Ran the crack/Registration (no complaints from Eset NOD). Instantly turned into registered "Pro". So far after a day and a half, no complaints from the program per the 'license code' or anything. All good. So far.
Yurbuh Tuggly offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Downunder35m » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Did some digging and it seems the warning are generic because the patcher is crypted and accesses files for modification.
It's only two DLL's that are patched anyway.
Still would like to know why we can not get a decent resolution anymore and why street view is not supported.
Forum rules

Downunder35m offline

User avatar Elite Member

Return to Tools & Tutorials