Map unlocked in patched Basecamp, but locked when trying to transfer wit mapinstall   

Map unlocked in patched Basecamp, but locked when trying to transfer wit mapinstall

Postby kweetni01 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Hello,

Can somebody help with this problem. I got a patched Basecamp 4.4.6. I installed City Navigator Europe 2015.30 and unlocked with Jetmouse. It works perfect in Basecamp.

But when I want to transfer the map to my Garmin, I get the message in Mapinstall that my City Navigator is'nt unlocked.

Why could this be?

Thanks...
kweetni01 offline

Re: Map unlocked in patched Basecamp, but locked when trying to transfer wit mapinstall

Postby huntsman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:58 am

kweetni01 wrote:Hello,

Can somebody help with this problem. I got a patched Basecamp 4.4.6. I installed City Navigator Europe 2015.30 and unlocked with Jetmouse. It works perfect in Basecamp.

But when I want to transfer the map to my Garmin, I get the message in Mapinstall that my City Navigator is'nt unlocked.

Why could this be?

Thanks...

Maybe new device ? no way if...
huntsman offline

User avatar Elite Member

Re: Map unlocked in patched Basecamp, but locked when trying to transfer wit mapinstall

Postby netshark99 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:54 am

I think it is because you may have to generate a new code for that GPS. My GPS broke and I ordered a new one on Ebay. It works fine except my Garmin Blue Water, which shows unlocked, won't transfer to the new GPS. I need to regenerate a new code for the new GPS. However, I don't have a copy of Jet mouse any more. If you know where I can get a copy let me know.

LArry
netshark99 offline

Return to General Discussions about Garmin