Garmin MobileXT 5.00.60 for Symbian phones   

Garmin MobileXT 5.00.60 for Symbian phones

Postby Black Wolf » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 pm

[color="Blue"][SIZE="4"]Garmin_Mobile_XT_5.00.60[/size][/color]

Add full-featured navigation to your GPS-enabled smartphone with Garmin Mobile XT. Just plug this data card into your compatible phone¹ (see specs tab) and start navigating. Garmin Mobile XT puts pre-loaded maps, spoken turn-by-turn directions, real-time services, and many more great features in the palm of your hand. With a price of just $99, you’ll have everything you need to navigate your day. And with no recurring subscription fees, you can make the most of your phone while you’re on the go.

Garmin MobileXT 5.00.60:
- To improve the horizontal to vertical NOKIA 5800 screen problem
- NOKIA 5800 to improve the horizontal screen open "turn preview" issue
- To improve the NOKIA 5800 in the evening when the text mode

Notes:

- This Garmin Mobile XT application is designed for use on Symbian smartphone devices running S60 (ie. Nokia E6x, Nokia N7x) 3rd Edition OS .
- You must have a previous version of the XT software installed on your SD card to have all of the help files, voice files and basemap files. These are not included with this update.
- During installation, you will be prompted to turn on your Garmin GPS. Please Note: You will not gain access to Garmin Online features and/or the navigation will be unavailable without connecting your Garmin GPS.
- A minimum card size of 256 MB is recommended for Garmin Mobile XT software with maps.
- Please save all appropriate data before beginning the update.

DOWNLOAD:
Code: Select all
http://rapidshare.com/files/357118926/Garmin_Mobile_XT_5.00.60.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DNIGZQ27
I'm all what I'm not!

NO PM SUPPORT, All your questions, write to the FORUM!

USE BUTTON THANKS INSTEAD WRITING THANKS!!!
Black Wolf offline

User avatar Banned Users

Postby oligarh » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:51 am

I have a Nokia E6 and Garmin XT isn't working properly because higher resolution of my screen. I have a double image. Could anyone suggest if there is any adjustment I could make to fix it?

Thanks in advance.
oligarh offline

Return to Software