Working Primo from my device   

Postby chas521 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:03 pm

gordonwh40 wrote:Hi Chas
I was not expecting you to drop everything and do the upload, it was just a request if you could do it. I am sure there are a number of members who would appreciate a copy of your working Primo who do not live in US. Thank you for considering doing this.
Regards
gordonwh40

Believe me, I understood you. Just saying that I would help you out but be ready to d/l it quickly.
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby chas521 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Looks a great download, but is it possible to get it without US maps. The maps blow out the file to almost 700Mb, which plays merry hell with my download li9mit.
Regards
gordonwh40

http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2366-Complete-Primo-8.5.9.153032-July-22-2010-no-content&p=10661#post10661

Still a big d/l. Maybe you could get a friend to d/l it for you?

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby gordonwh40 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi Chas
Maybe I am doing something stupid, but I have tried every download button on the 2shared.com link and all I get are invites to play for a phone, or register for a game or to download a computer scanner. The size now is not a problem, finding it is. Thanks for your help.
gordonwh40

Edit
Hi Chas
Finally found the download link and started download and went out. Came home to find it is a 1GB download as you had also zipped your original 700MB file into this download. Just a warning to anyone else looking to download this file. Tyhank you for the file. I will try it and see if TTS works on my unit.
gordonwh40
gordonwh40 offline

Postby chas521 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:26 am

Maybe I am doing something stupid, but I have tried every download button on the 2shared.com link and all I get are invites to play for a phone, or register for a game or to download a computer scanner. The size now is not a problem, finding it is. Thanks for your help.
gordonwh40

Edit
Hi Chas
Finally found the download link and started download and went out. Came home to find it is a 1GB download as you had also zipped your original 700MB file into this download. Just a warning to anyone else looking to download this file. Thank you for the file. I will try it and see if TTS works on my unit.
gordonwh40

Glad you got it work. I assume that you are speaking of the modified TTS_LOQ folder which gives the user the ability to use ALL the modified English-speaking voices. BTW, those voices are 20% louder than the originals. That was done on purpose and no one has said anything negative except you. No warning is necessary.

BTW, all you have to do download is to go to the bottom of the blue box and click save to my PC.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby gordonwh40 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:10 am

Hi Chas
I think you may have misread my reply. What I said was the total zip file size I downloaded was 1GB as the 700Mb zip file called "Primo.Rar" with all the US info was zipped up inside the zip I downloaded which was called "AugustaGolfCourse.zip". That is why I gave the warning that the actual download is considerably larger than your original download. Thank you for it, I have not had a chance to try TTS so I do not know what changes have been made. Hope this clarifies the misunderstanding about the download.
regards
gordonwh40
gordonwh40 offline

Postby chas521 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:56 am

I think you may have misread my reply. What I said was the total zip file size I downloaded was 1GB as the 700Mb zip file called "Primo.Rar" with all the US info was zipped up inside the zip I downloaded which was called "AugustaGolfCourse.zip". That is why I gave the warning that the actual download is considerably larger than your original download. Thank you for it, I have not had a chance to try TTS so I do not know what changes have been made. Hope this clarifies the misunderstanding about the download.
regards
gordonwh40

Gordonwh40, I owe you an apology. I thought that I had deleted that Primo.rar from my upload [I did but it didn't happen]. It became a part of the upload I made. Just delete it from the download you made. Damn computers!

EDIT: Just uploaded corrected version.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby screenname » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:53 am

Did you upgrade to Primo 1.1? If you did, can you upload what you have from your device?
Thanks.
screenname offline

Banned Users

Postby chas521 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:18 am

screenname wrote:Did you upgrade to Primo 1.1? If you did, can you upload what you have from your device?
Thanks.

Did you look here:
http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?2712-iGO-Primo-v1.1-8.5.11.155811-%28Aug-13-2010%29

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby nabi » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks Chas!
I see you updated to the latest build!
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby screenname » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:35 pm

Yes, I did. I was/is being "lazy" and was/is looking for a "turn key" rar file where all I need to do is unrar and add content to it. I guess what I need to do is DL the one in this thread and add the stuff from your other thread to get to Primo 1.1.
screenname offline

Banned Users

Postby chas521 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:30 pm

screenname wrote:Yes, I did. I was/is being "lazy" and was/is looking for a "turn key" rar file where all I need to do is unrar and add content to it. I guess what I need to do is DL the one in this thread and add the stuff from your other thread to get to Primo 1.1.

The complete content program is 1.0 [ fine BTW]. If I were going to d/l all versions it would be a never-ending job. Hope you understand this. Hey, I get lazy also so I understand LOL.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby screenname » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:46 pm

chas521 wrote:The complete content program is 1.0 [ fine BTW]. If I were going to d/l all versions it would be a never-ending job. Hope you understand this. Hey, I get lazy also so I understand LOL.

Totally understood. I really don't expect you to keep uploading just to keep lazy people like me happy (and keep on being lazy). I just figured it doesn't hurt to ask.
Thank you and enjoy rest of your Labor Day.
screenname offline

Banned Users

Postby chas521 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:57 pm

screenname wrote:Totally understood. I really don't expect you to keep uploading just to keep lazy people like me happy (and keep on being lazy). I just figured it doesn't hurt to ask.
Thank you and enjoy rest of your Labor Day.

Back at ya.

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby alexescu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:49 pm

anyone knows something about a 240x320 data.zip for primo ?

my Mio H610 windows CE GPS doesn't support screen rotation :-(

tks .
alexescu offline

Postby chas521 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 pm

alexescu wrote:anyone knows something about a 240x320 data.zip for primo ?

my Mio H610 windows CE GPS doesn't support screen rotation :-(

tks .

Try this: [Please Register or Login to download file]

chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)