Unknown Time Zone Florida   

Unknown Time Zone Florida

Postby pitcritter » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:40 am

iGO 8 works perfectly on my double din setup except for one annoying glitch. WWhen driving from NY to FL, everything works perfectly until I cross the Florida state line. At that point, I get an error telling me that the time zone cannot be automatically set. It asks if I want to set it manually. If I don't, it reverts to GMT. If I do set it manually, it's back to GMT on the next reboot. I've tried exiting the program rather than turning off the ignition to see if that would store the setting, but no luck. I've also updated the maps thinking that the time zone may be stored in the map file itself. Again, no luck. Any suggestions?
pitcritter offline

Re: Unknown Time Zone Florida

Postby waiapasi2006 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:33 am

pitcritter wrote:iGO 8 works perfectly on my double din setup except for one annoying glitch. WWhen driving from NY to FL, everything works perfectly until I cross the Florida state line. At that point, I get an error telling me that the time zone cannot be automatically set. It asks if I want to set it manually. If I don't, it reverts to GMT. If I do set it manually, it's back to GMT on the next reboot. I've tried exiting the program rather than turning off the ignition to see if that would store the setting, but no luck. I've also updated the maps thinking that the time zone may be stored in the map file itself. Again, no luck. Any suggestions?

If i'm not mistaking, I had to set mine manually as well.
I'm here in FL, but all is working flawlessly.
waiapasi2006 offline

Postby Fernando2015 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:36 pm

\sf\sdf\ff\d
Fernando2015 offline

Postby chas521 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Fernando2015 wrote:\sf\sdf\ff\d

And that means what?
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
ALWAYS BACK-UP YOUR FILES/FOLDERS BEFORE MAKING EDITING CHANGES!

Please do NOT post any thanks. Simply press the hand icon with the "thumb up" which is the thank you button.
chas521 offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)