Primo 9.6.13.405512   

Re: Primo 9.6.13.405512

Postby nabi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:28 am

@ jayster
Is your setup correct? Are the TTS engine and DLL in place?
I don't use TTS, but with dIMka skin I have voice warnings (need an audio folder with the voice warnings then).

@ mervyn_ma
If the Arabic language/voice is available, it's possible. Do you you have them from a previous build? then copy in the right place.

@ IsmBaha
Its not different from other installs. Just copy/paste, set the path and fill with content.
I won't answer to any PM, so don't send me any
nabi offline

Ex Super Mod

Postby IsmBaha » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:10 am

Hi Nabi,

Could you please explain what does "fill with content" mean in detail? I have been trying to go through with all the cluster of information given in the forum, but it is taking me nowhere. I appreciate your help in advance.

Let me recall here what I had:
1) I put a map file into folder map: USA_Arizona_83_HERE_2014.Q1_140730.fbl
2) and a poi file into poi folder: USA_Arizona_HERE_2014.Q1_140721.poi
Then I saved the file into an sd, and gave directory of the .exe file "MobileNavigator.exe" in the navigation. Once clicked on navigation, I get these varnings
"The application failed to start last time. Do you want to reset to factory defaults and lose all your POIs, tracks and settings?"
And
"global_cfg not found"

Regards,
Baha
IsmBaha offline

Postby Skezza » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 am

nabi, I had a drive with this yesterday. Although I didn't follow it, the route it was trying to take me was incredibly bizarre. On paper, it may have been ridiculous optimized when compared to the normal route, but in practicality terms it was a bit strange. I'm wondering if perhaps a few settings in the sys.txt need changing. There's those route correctness settings, are they worth mucking around with?

Downloaded 3000 live traffic events with no problem ;) Good shout there :D Need to work out whether it's playing nicely with my GPS though, having some issuuuuuuuuues.
Skezza offline

Postby IsmBaha » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Dear Nabi and filesupload100,

I downloaded all the packages you instructed... I have been cracking my head on this but it is still not working and I didn't go a millimeter ahead on it.

I download all files you provided in here:
maps-buildings-dem-poi-f82/north-america-united-states-canada-mexico-here-navteq-2014-t16205.html
EXCEPT these I couldn't find:
hsp
fjv --> junction views
fjw --> newer version of fjv (Primo only)
kml --> Custom POI
txt --> Speedcams
spc --> Speedcams (Primo only)

Then I put those I donwloaded (3dl/3dc, dem, fbl, fda, fsp, ftr, hnr, ph, poi) in their places UNZIPPED.
I put them in their folders explained here: maps-buildings-dem-poi-f82/where-put-map-related-files-igo-primo-t11326.html
I dunno if I need to zip them??????

Here check GPS signal n stuff:
[Please Register or Login to download file]

I think these values look normal and it doesn't have a hardware problem. Once I set the path to "MobileNavigator.exe" and get back to navigation and click on it, I get this warning first:
"The application failed to start last time. Do you want to reset to factory defaults and lose all your POIs, tracks and settings?"

Click after either Yes or NO to that, I get another warning about global_cfg:
"global_cfg not found"

And I click on okay to this, then I try to run it again by clicking navigation but it is just frozen as this:

Please anyone help me out to solve this issue, I would be so grateful...........

Regards,
Baha
IsmBaha offline

Postby Skezza » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Baha,

That's one heck of a long post, so I'll break it down into segments for you:

hsp
fjv --> junction views
fjw --> newer version of fjv (Primo only)
kml --> Custom POI
txt --> Speedcams
spc --> Speedcams (Primo only)

None of these are particularly important right now. Let's get it working first.

Then I put those I donwloaded (3dl/3dc, dem, fbl, fda, fsp, ftr, hnr, ph, poi) in their places UNZIPPED.
I put them in their folders explained here: maps-buildings-dem-poi-f82/where-put-map-related-files-igo-primo-t11326.html
I dunno if I need to zip them??????

No. They must be unzipped, so mine looks like this:
Primo2\CONTENT\Dem\United_Kingdom_IRL_83_TA_071001.dem

Here check GPS signal n stuff:
[Please Register or Login to download file] ... 1.JPG?dl=0
[Please Register or Login to download file] ... 2.JPG?dl=0
[Please Register or Login to download file] ... 3.JPG?dl=0

I think these values look normal and it doesn't have a hardware problem. Once I set the path to "MobileNavigator.exe" and get back to navigation and click on it, I get this warning first:
[Please Register or Login to download file] ... 4.JPG?dl=0

Your GPS is fine.

I suggest opening your SD card with your laptop and deleting your save folder as this is probably scrap anyway.

Click after either Yes or NO to that, I get another warning about global_cfg:
"global_cfg not found"
[Please Register or Login to download file] ... 5.JPG?dl=0

You are simply missing the global config. With your SD card in your computer, go to Primo2\CONTENT\global_cfg and there needs to be a zip file called global_cfg.zip. If there is, then your device is not finding it properly.

Could you please post your sys.txt up as well?
Skezza offline

Postby kucengemok » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:12 pm

i think his problem of not getting the global config cannot be found is related to error in the sys.txt as i also faced the same error before....at the end,i need to edit the sys.txt to point towards the correct source.. :lol:
kucengemok offline

Postby kucengemok » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:13 pm

just paste the sys.txt here.... :lol:
kucengemok offline

Postby Skezza » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:18 pm

More likely, there is a stupid line in the SYS.txt telling Primo the root folder. It's the most unnecessary line I keep seeing in downloaded Primo builds. Primo has no problem working out the folder structure on it's own. I think some people see the sys.txt file as a way of mucking about and setting stuff up. A minimal sys.txt = a happy iGo.
Skezza offline

Postby jayster0966 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:10 pm

IsmBaha wrote:Hi jayster0966 and kucengemok,

How did you get it work? What did you put in (maps, poi, etc.) ? Can any of you explain it in detail?

Thanks,

I just downloaded the global config zip from the aforementioned link. I did rename it by taking out the numbers behind the name. Also downloaded and installed the TOMTOM version of the 2014 maps/building/poi for IGO as I prefer those. Just trying to get my TTS working now.
jayster0966 offline

Postby IsmBaha » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi Skezza and Kucengemok,

Sorry for late reply, it was night here.

Here is the sys.txt I have

Thank you for your consideration. Looking forward to hearing back.
IsmBaha offline

Postby kucengemok » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:32 am

Based on my recent problem with this version..please check this line..

[folders]
content="\Storage Card\Primo\content"
has_secondary_root=0

1. check the exact path from where you run the exe...

2. You may try to put / change '0' to '1'..

as recommended by fatboy during my recent problem.. :lol:
kucengemok offline

Postby jayster0966 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:11 am

Skezza wrote:More likely, there is a stupid line in the SYS.txt telling Primo the root folder. It's the most unnecessary line I keep seeing in downloaded Primo builds. Primo has no problem working out the folder structure on it's own. I think some people see the sys.txt file as a way of mucking about and setting stuff up. A minimal sys.txt = a happy iGo.

Absolutely right. Compared my old system.txt to my new one and there was a bunch of "stuff" that was not necessary. (also copied over some settings/voices) Finally got the TTS working as well by copying over the tts_nua_v5 folder and the corresponding DLL's. Many thanks to those that posted up suggestions.
jayster0966 offline

Postby IsmBaha » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:16 am

Hi kucengemok N Jayster0966,

I changed the root and in sys.txt there was a space bw "Storage" and "Card" => should have been "StorageCard". Now it is working fine. I really appreciate your guidance.

Jayster0966, did you get the voice problem solved? If so, can you explain what you did?

For now I have No voice??? Jayster0966 & kucengemok???

I am also not sure what I did in map n poi files, I downloaded everything in links I aforementioned for USA. Size of the file is 2.10GB now, I dunno if this is too much load. The navigation seems to be slow with that. I check the system in navigation and there is a 110MB of storage, of 90MB available it shows.

I didn't have a chance to check it on a long run of a road.
IsmBaha offline

Postby jayster0966 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:50 am

IsmBaha wrote:Hi kucengemok N Jayster0966,

I changed the root and in sys.txt there was a space bw "Storage" and "Card" => should have been "StorageCard". Now it is working fine. I really appreciate your guidance.

Jayster0966, did you get the voice problem solved? If so, can you explain what you did?

For now I have No voice??? Jayster0966 & kucengemok???

I am also not sure what I did in map n poi files, I downloaded everything in links I aforementioned for USA. Size of the file is 2.10GB now, I dunno if this is too much load. The navigation seems to be slow with that. I check the system in navigation and there is a 110MB of storage, of 90MB available it shows.

I didn't have a chance to check it on a long run of a road.

Yes, I was able to fix the TTS issue. I was previously using Primo 9.6.13.267029 and copied the voice folder and the TTS folder I mentioned in my previous post. I also copied the dll files from that version as well. Now all tts voices work and so do my speedcam/redlight warnings with some adjustments to the system.txt file. If you need more details, let me know and I'll see what I can help with.

Going on a 90 mile drive tomorrow. Will report back on how everything jives together. :023:
jayster0966 offline

Postby kucengemok » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:12 am

IsmBaha wrote:

Forum
Deutsches-Forum
中文论坛
Donate
Become V.I.P
Search
Authorize Facebook Donate • Become V.I.P •  FAQ • Members •  Logout [ kucengemok ] User Control Panel • ( 0 new messages ) • View your posts
View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics
Board index ‹ PDA/PNA Navigation ‹ iGO, MioMap and other ‹ Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license) Unsubscribe topicBookmark topic

Board Informations

If you are not able to login in the new forum, request a new password, check your SPAM folder in your Webmail too...

search for ZERVDIM's voice pack....i used her/his version to get the TTS to work... :lol:

get his files from here..iGO_TTS_PRO_NUANCE_V8 by ZERVDIM Thessaloniki.zip.torrent
kucengemok offline

PreviousNext

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)