iGO8-Primo CANNOT FIND MAPS All the Sudden   

iGO8-Primo CANNOT FIND MAPS All the Sudden

Postby Brandywine4me2 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:55 am

Please be gentle. This is my first time posting and I have been searching for a solution for hours now. Long story short I ordered and installed an Auto-Vox rear view mirror with GPS, DVR and back up camera. It came with an micro SD card with iGO8 Primo already loaded onto it. Everything worked fine until yesterday when i started the truck and it turned on as normal instaed of starting the navigation like it usually does it popped up and error message "Maps not found" it will not even enter the GPS app. I pulled the micro SD card and put in my home computer which has a drive to read them and it says there is no content and the card neads to be formatted. My assumption is that the SD card is bad which I have an additional card I can use but unfortunately I did not make a backup of the software. So an information on how I can fix the issue or get a replacement version of the iGo8 software and maps would be a lifesaver. I rely on my GPS for my job and I cannot afford to pay the $50-$70 to get the maps again. Thanks for any help!
Brandywine4me2 offline

Re: iGO8-Primo CANNOT FIND MAPS All the Sudden

Postby 1888 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

I have used this to recover data in the past on buggered SD cards and formatted ones

[Please Register or Login to download file]
1888 offline

User avatar Senior Member

Return to Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)